Feast your eyes on these little beauties....

Chris Plumb

Still sitting down twirling the Lythe and am so pleased with it that I have just ordered another one but this time after a long discussion with Chris it will be a slightly modified Scotton long trotter. :wub:

(stands up after chavender sits down) Errm, I think I'm in the wrong room, where's the bikeaholics anonymous meeting?

Renrag

In my garage.............next to the 'pins and cane rods! :rolleyes:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

So what do we think these will go for - the Coxon is already north of £600 with reserve not met.....?

Don't know Chris, my last few estimates have been way out but I'll have a go at....ummmmm......£700 for the Aerial and....double ummmmm.......£900 for the Coxon

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Couple of old out of date secondhand or more reels worth maybe a fiver each...hehehe...I certainly would not pay more for them.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Don't know Chris, my last few estimates have been way out but I'll have a go at....ummmmm......£700 for the Aerial

My miserable estimating record continues. I was watching this until the end waiting for the snipers to break cover but it didn't really happen, anyone on here get it?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Filth, top shelf filth.

I need to say my mantra again 'I DON'T NEED ANY MORE PINS, I DON'T NEED ANY MORE PINS OMMMMM. I MUST STAY AWAY FROM E-BAY OMMMMMMM.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Coxon has been relisted. BIN price of £700 anyone?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...B:WNARL:GB:1123

C.

Oh eck. The Missus will kill me. I really want that reel, but it's more than I spend on my annual tickets for three different angling clubs! I can't spend that.

I reckon with a lower start up, it might go over £450. Why do you do this to us Mr Plumb? I avoid e-bay and you just draw my attention to it!

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Oh eck. The Missus will kill me. I really want that reel, but it's more than I spend on my annual tickets for three different angling clubs! I can't spend that.

I reckon with a lower start up, it might go over £450. Why do you do this to us Mr Plumb? I avoid e-bay and you just draw my attention to it!

Failed to sell at £620 earlier in the month - if there wasn't a BIG question mark over my job atm - I'd have been in at 700 notes.....

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog