so less than a week to go!

viney

That sounds great, thanks Chris :) It does look a superb (if bewlidering) bit of water.

NO NO NO Chris i told you before not him he will turn up empty the place of big Chub and say dunno what you boys have been struggling for.....Joking aside Anderoo you are welcome just give us a shout and i will sort a guest ticket ...and as wild bits of the kennet go it`s up there with the best just a bit hard to remember where the Car Park is and then you are left to wander around for eternity :P .

Viney who you gonna take then Chap??

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel a mini AN fish in on speed moors coming on! I can also get guest tickets so someone else from the forum would be able to come along too

Tigger and Ste have a standing invite too, I'm now in a position to provide accomodation so that would save B&B costs for them. We must do this, the NAA committee rejected my request for a ‘proper’ fish-in but there’s no reason why we couldn’t get a few guest tickets as long as we’re sensible about it.

@ Steve, if Anderoo empties the place of chub at least we’d know there’s some in there.

Edited by Rusty

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

NO NO NO Chris i told you before not him he will turn up empty the place of big Chub and say dunno what you boys have been struggling for.....Joking aside Anderoo you are welcome just give us a shout and i will sort a guest ticket ...and as wild bits of the kennet go it`s up there with the best just a bit hard to remember where the Car Park is and then you are left to wander around for eternity :P .

Viney who you gonna take then Chap??

:lol: daft sod! Cheers Steve, sounds like fun. I've never had a big chub trotting, so the Kennet should be safe!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Tigger and Ste have a standing invite too, I'm now in a position to provide accomodation so that would save B&B costs for them. We must do this, the NAA committee rejected my request for a ‘proper’ fish-in but there’s no reason why we couldn’t get a few guest tickets as long as we’re sensible about it.

@ Steve, if Anderoo empties the place of chub at least we’d know there’s some in there.

Hey Chris...that sounds grrrrrreat :D

Sorry but I can’t let this thread languish at the bottom of the page.

I’m all packed and ready to go. Cheese and pickle sarnies made with home baked bread in the fridge next to the lobs and maggots (one sarnie has already failed to make it bankside), Barbour hat re-waxed in anticipation of rain (think I’ve overdone the wax), camera batteries charged for pics (probably not of fish).

I bet I forget the rod.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Good luck to all those celebrating the new season tomorrow, looking forward to reading the reports :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Hey Chris...that sounds grrrrrreat :D

Chris goes without saying i will sort guest ticket for Ian and Ste as i think i can get up to 2 for any one day ,get Viney and maybe Arbocop on an exchange ticket if he isn`t working and a fiver in for the biggest fish ...jobs a goodun .

Got to deliver a few guesstimates tomoz before our hols but hoping to get to Bulls lock or Colthrope so give you a ring and we can meet up later in the day....after you have emptied speen of Chub obviously ;) or if i come to Speen i will simply follow the trail of homemade breadcrumbs till i find you B) Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Due to the weather we ended up on a lake bivvied up... not quite how I wanted to open the season but we had a 20lb common each, Jairm had two 7lb tench and I had a 6lb11 tench. May get back out there on the river for a few hours now though :P

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88