lobs online?

prez

Prez,

You can pick them straight off the lawn on a wet night after dark, you can fill a tub full of lobs in an hour or less.

You'll need a strong back though, but at least you won't find a cheaper bait!!! :D:D

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

I'm surprised at how many places there are selling worms:

http://go-fishing.co.uk/Bait_Suppliers/UK_...Coarse_Fishing/

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

peter mccue:

Prez,

You can pick them straight off the lawn on a wet night after dark, you can fill a tub full of lobs in an hour or less.

You'll need a strong back though, but at least you won't find a cheaper bait!!! :D:D

Too true! I used to go to the local golf course and pick them off the fairway. The groundsman was happy about that, and I used to get so many that I often sold the surplus to local tackle dealers for ten shillings/hundred. A pittance today, but in 1960 a ten bob note in your pocket was wealth!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Chevin, you've just jogged a memory there,

I once went out collecting lobs at about one in the morning on our local bowling green - what a great place to collect them after rain - when a public spirited person seen my torch flashing about & immediately informed the police.

I was collecting the lobbies & putting them into a maggot bag hung around my neck, so when the police turned up & ordered me to hand over the bag it didn't seem right to warn them :D his face was a treat when he opened the bag to be confronted with a writhing frothy mass of worms!

I tried to keep a straight face honest I did :D:D

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Cheers for the advice guys!

I tried picking em off the lawn last night but only found 6. Maybe I'm just crap but how do you guys manage to fill a whole tub? Do the worms just like you and all come running?

Anyway I ordered some lobs plus some dendras from willyworms. I look forward to big juicy worms with the only back ache coming from picking the parcel off the floor.

:D