The six page limit, baaaaaa, the CA continued!

Peter Waller

I sometimes wonder if I am reading the same posts as everyone else! I am afraid I missed the "whiff" of defeat and Alan, after your criticism of others spelling you really should be more careful, it could come across as shoddy!!

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerry, thanks for the link to D.L's website!

Dave, when are you going to start selling circle hooks?

Regards

Dave Olley

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

'If you want to, but with an open mind, open eyes and open ears I have no doubt that you will find the evidence that you demand.'

With such heartfelt passion against the CA Peter, an agnostic like myself is left wondering why you don't jump at the opportunity to point us toward this evidence you speak of. It can only lead me to surmise that you don't really know of such evidence. Your posting has a definite air of, 'So there!' about it. (Followed by the sticking out of your tongue. :D )

Dave Lumb,

Being one of those who took the opportunity to use the PAC standard letter I'm a little offended by your inference that I should have made the effort to write a letter of my own. Why do you think the PAC provided the facility? Presumably because not all of us are that well versed in writing effective letters of petition? Besides which, while I felt obliged to support my fellow pikers, I actually think the NW authorities had something of a valid point, if, as was claimed, it meant the future preservation of a rare indigenous species. Therefore, in all honesty, I have to confess that my conviction wasn't all that great.

The sooner you realise that all some people wish to do is go fishing, not spend half their lives arguing politics, the better in my opinion. Do you take the trouble to write to the Labour government about every facet of their policy making that you disagree with?

[ 27. March 2005, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: slodger ]

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

Guest sslatter

You know.. take away those obvious CA protagonists, and this thread would collapse in a heap of apathy..

Makes me wonder why they keep banging on. Could it be to keep the pot boiling as long as they can? Knowing that, if they don't, the CA will eventually (and quite soon no doubt) become as much a non-entity by name, as it has been by nature?

Guest sslatter

I've got one for you too, sludge..

It's a peat bog in Ireland.

[ 27. March 2005, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Graham. X ]

Guest sslatter

"northern mark":- I think you'll find that PW's strategy in doing what you refer to as "Publicising the CA", has the desired effect:-

Keeping all of you oddballs here under the one thread, where all the rest of us can keep an eye on you..

Note lack of smileys..