The six page limit, baaaaaa, the CA continued!

Peter Waller

Really Graham, how do you think them up, and at your age! Just think what fun you'll have when you finally go to "big school"

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's comfortable, but under Bliar's NHS, he wont get any meaningful recuperative treatment until doctors return to normal service on Tuesday. Thats a week wasted. Thanks for asking :)

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

'Narrative.....Alan rests, while Slodger sh*t stirs.'

Hey...I'm actually quite offended by that remark, you had me, 'Rockin and a Rollin' for a minute there.......Nah it's okay the moment has passed. :cool:

Now, where's my mate 'G' got to? :D

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

Dear Blokes,

Sorry about my lack of input, but I've been away on my jollies for a couple of days and very nice it was too.

I was within walking distance from your front door on Sunday Peter but the mist was so thick I kept on driving and ended up in Yarmouth. Then I got dragged in every arcade along the sea front by my shallow bling addicted off-spring an experience that convinced me hell on earth really does exist.

Back to business.

I've emailed my local what’s his name for the CA asking for first hand info on what the CA has/have/is doing for angling on the political front. He got back to me whilst I was away very pronto saying he has passed on my email to regional CA organiser Kay Chapman so she can comment as she would know more. I'm waiting for Kay's email and will post the info here. (Providing it doesn't get closed)

Perhaps I should email Charles Jardine as well?

Whilst I'm on the subject of Charles, it’s pretty well known that Peter Waller bangs eternally on about the CA trying to highjack angling for their own foxhunting ends?? About right Pete?

Presumably, Pete either thinks Charles is involved, or is being used as a CA patsy for high-jacking angling??

Now then. The Carp Society left SAA for a while and signed up with the Countryside Alliance. Then the CS had an AGM and it was voted upon if the CS should rejoin SAA or not. It was voted upon that the Carp Society should re-join SAA AND stay in CA membership as well. I thought this was a good move myself and the SAA breathed a sigh of relief.

A question for Peter then.

Guess who advised the Carp Society to re-join the SAA??????????????????????????????????

Can't wait for Pete's answer.

It was actually Charles Jardine who advised the Carp Society to re-join SAA because he said, "Your interests will be better served in SAA" or something like that. (See the CS website as its all on there in their news release section)

Now surely this flies straight in the face of Peter Waller’s laughable claims that the CA is high-jacking angling for its own ends??????????

The CS leaving SAA was a bitter blow for SAA and that was a lot of 50p's leaving SAA. Charles could have kept his mouth shut but decided instead to give the CS what he thought was the best advice he could.

Charles, far from being a high-jacker of fisher folk, seems to be an honest broker after all??

So who's bending the truth to suit his/their own agendas then????

Are we agreed then about the absolutely pathetic display from the NAA "hoards" when it came to supporting the North West predator anglers??????????????????????????????????????????

I don't fish for pike. By no stretch of the imagination could I be described as being a predator angler. Not even a part time predator angler. Now and again predator angler even. I don't know one single pike angler from the North West either. But I wrote fifteen letters in support of those predator anglers’ rights. Whoopee. I was one of the six hundred.

Where were the rest of NAA?

Anyway. I await Kay's email. Or one from Charles if he's reading this.

One things certain though. If the CA angling team fight for my fishing future in the way I'm expecting, I'm going to join the Countryside Alliance. I can't join FACT and I refuse to join the SAA now because its chairman is obviously backing Martin Salter to retain his labour party seat. I want those representing my fishing future to remain party politically nuetral at all times and I'm extremely unhappy about David Birds "open" support for a specific labour MP. I won't join NAFAC for the same reason.

Gerry's long post on page one said it all. Brilliant post Gerry.

Let’s see what Kay has to say?

Regards,

Lee.

[ 29. March 2005, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: trent.barbeler ]

No thanks Peter.

Your anti-almost everything, has become finally.........................................................................

.................................................................................

................... ................................................................................

.................................................................................

................... ................................................................................

................................................................................b

oring.

Regards,

Lee.

Just got a new .223 rifle.

I'm still 'the sort of man that shoots foxes'!

I've never fished for pike and have only ever seen one alive. Is the use of deadbaits for catching them banned, then?

Someone on the wildfowling forum has some fox snares for sale!

[ 31. March 2005, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net