The worst fishing video I have ever seen

RUDD

George, I wish you all the best mate, but as an old gimmer of 55 this comment will live with me for many years: "This was my first video and as many above said i was just a kid quite right thank you, however, im now 17 and yes i now own a tri pod........"

Regards, Clive

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have been following this thread and very interesting it is too, I am going to leave fishing expertise and skills alone and would make an observation regarding video 6 and video 57.

George, hello and welcome to AN, notwithstanding your obvious interest in fishing the most fascinating aspect of the two video,s noted above is the dramatic development in the presentation of your process and of you yourself, I would consider that should your direction not eventually manifest itself in Angling, it most certainly would in the world of TV,film or other media and I get the feeling that that is what your library of video,s is all about.

Congratulations on showing the YouTube public your skills.

:thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say my part of this Topic!....I agree that the first video is not the best, But some of your comments are very spiteful.

I have known the Fenland fisherman for few years now, And i would have to say he is one of the best anglers around. I remmeber him saying to me..My targets this season are a 3lb RIVER Rudd and a 20lb RIVER Carp, Now although i thought he was a good angler. Trust me. I thought 3lb river rudd..PFFFF NEVER. There my words. Few days later he heads down the River and there is happens he goes and bags a RUDD OVER 3LB!! Along with a 20+lb RIVER carp in one session? Now that is pure talent, I mean not every angler can do that in one session...I speck to George on a regular basis and i can ask him nearly every question about fishing and he will reply is such a good manner...I mean i have asked some strange questions! Always he came back with some great answers.

Thanks Guys!

Hello

My name is George day, aka 'fenlandfisherman'

Yes i was the kid ' who made that video.

I think allot of your comments are utterly unjust as this is my 1st video and im now on my 54th!! please before you even think about commenting about me, my fishing styles and behaviors, please check out my most recent videos.

And for all of you that said i have no skill, you may like to know that i now hold p.bs including rudd to over 3lb 8oz, crucian carp to 3lb 8oz carp to 27lb river carp to 21lb and wels catfish to over 122lb, I am a feild tester for Vison baits and i am in partnership with carp talk, coarse angling today and pike and predator magazines..

So please dont say I have no skill...

This was my first video and as many above said i was just a kid quite right thank you, however, im now 17 and yes i now own a tri pod so my videos have improved massively.

Before you judge me further on this video please look at my most recent and observe for yourself how they've improved..

(link to my first video) :

Thanks George

Well put George, a wise head on young shoulders methinks. Feel welcome to hang around the forum and continue posting.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Hello

Would just like to say thanks for all of the positive comments, understanding and generally good welcome which most of you have given me! I would just like to say that yes I agree my original videos arn't 'up to scratch', especially when in comparison to my later videos. And although allot of people ask me why don't I delete these? I believe it is nice to keep them no matter how bad they may be as i think it shows progression in both my angling and my videos as a whole.

Many thanks George

And although allot of people ask me why don't I delete these? I believe it is nice to keep them no matter how bad they may be as i think it shows progression in both my angling and my videos as a whole.

Very true, it's a great record to have and look forward to seeing more of your videos and hopefully reading some future posts on Anglers Net.

Stephen

Species Caught 2014

Zander, Pike, Bream, Roach, Tench, Perch, Rudd, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Eel, Grayling, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout

Species Caught 2013

Pike, Zander, Bream, Roach, Eel, Tench, Rudd, Perch, Common Carp, Koi Carp, Brown Goldfish, Grayling, Brown Trout, Chub, Roosterfish, Dorado, Black Grouper, Barracuda, Mangrove Snapper, Mutton Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Tarpon, Red Snapper

Species Caught 2012
Zander, Pike, Perch, Chub, Ruff, Gudgeon, Dace, Minnow, Wels Catfish, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Ghost Carp, Roach, Bream, Eel, Rudd, Tench, Arapaima, Mekong Catfish, Sawai Catfish, Marbled Tiger Catfish, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Thai Redtail Catfish, Batrachian Walking Catfish, Siamese Carp, Rohu, Julliens Golden Prize Carp, Giant Gourami, Java Barb, Red Tailed Tin Foil Barb, Nile Tilapia, Black Pacu, Red Bellied Pacu, Alligator Gar
Species Caught 2011
Zander, Tench, Bream, Chub, Barbel, Roach, Rudd, Grayling, Brown Trout, Salmon Parr, Minnow, Pike, Eel, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Ghost Carp, Koi Carp, Crucian Carp, F1 Carp, Blue Orfe, Ide, Goldfish, Brown Goldfish, Comet Goldfish, Golden Tench, Golden Rudd, Perch, Gudgeon, Ruff, Bleak, Dace, Sergeant Major, French Grunt, Yellow Tail Snapper, Tom Tate Grunt, Clown Wrasse, Slippery Dick Wrasse, Doctor Fish, Graysby, Dusky Squirrel Fish, Longspine Squirrel Fish, Stripped Croaker, Leather Jack, Emerald Parrot Fish, Red Tail Parrot Fish, White Grunt, Bone Fish
Species Caught 2010
Zander, Pike, Perch, Eel, Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Crucian Carp, Siamese Carp, Asian Redtail Catfish, Sawai Catfish, Rohu, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Pacu, Long Tom, Moon Wrasse, Sergeant Major, Green Damsel, Tomtate Grunt, Sea Chub, Yellowtail Surgeon, Black Damsel, Blue Dot Grouper, Checkered Sea Perch, Java Rabbitfish, One Spot Snapper, Snubnose Rudderfish
Species Caught 2009
Barramundi, Spotted Sorubim Catfish, Wallago Leeri Catfish, Wallago Attu Catfish, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Mrigul, Siamese Carp, Java Barb, Tarpon, Wahoo, Barracuda, Skipjack Tuna, Bonito, Yellow Eye Rockfish, Red Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Black Fin Snapper, Dog Snapper, Yellow Tail Snapper, Marble Grouper, Black Fin Tuna, Spanish Mackerel, Mutton Snapper, Redhind Grouper, Saddle Grouper, Schoolmaster, Coral Trout, Bar Jack, Pike, Zander, Perch, Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Common Carp, Golden Tench, Wels Catfish
Species Caught 2008
Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Bonito, Black Fin Tuna, Long Tom, Sergeant Major, Red Snapper, Black Damsel, Queen Trigga Fish, Red Grouper, Redhind Grouper, Rainbow Wrasse, Grey Trigger Fish, Ehrenbergs Snapper, Malabar Grouper, Lunar Fusiler, Two Tone Wrasse, Starry Dragonet, Convict Surgeonfish, Moonbeam Dwarf Angelfish,Bridled Monocle Bream, Redlined Triggerfish, Cero Mackeral, Rainbow Runner
Species Caught 2007
Arapaima, Alligator Gar, Mekong Catfish, Spotted Sorubim Catfish, Pacu, Siamese Carp, Barracuda, Black Fin Tuna, Queen Trigger Fish, Red Snapper, Yellow Tail Snapper, Honeycomb Grouper, Red Grouper, Schoolmaster, Cubera Snapper, Black Grouper, Albacore, Ballyhoo, Coney, Yellowfin Goatfish, Lattice Spinecheek

George,

as an duffer in my fifty-second year, I just wanted to to say well done. It's refreshing to see a young lad with such positive direction, and so passionate about their fishing, especially when the media are so quick to focus on the negative side of the youngsters of today.

If you were my son I'd be very proud of you, as I'm sure your parents already are. I wish you all the best and a very successful future.

Tight lines.

Black Rabbit