Paul Young-Hooked on Fishing

kentar

I watched a film on Tv earlier this year, and Paul Young was in it as a young frogman in the navy during the 2nd world war, helping to blow up german ships with mines or mini subs, cant remember the name of the film though. I think John Mills was the main star...hoppy

My Wine cellar is empty, Well, the Bottles in there are...Hic

he is one of the best angling presenters on the box I think . . plus watch him . . he a scott so doesn't spend a fortune on bait or tackle . . a breath of fresh air compaired to some . .

sorry don't know the name of the films . .

hey waddaya know I can spell tomato !

Paul was also in a series on Scottish TV called "Northern Lights" if I remember right.I to think he is a good presenter.What I also like is the way his own angling skills have improved since his first apearance on TV in the "Hooked on Scotland" series.From being an actor presenting a fishing programme he has become a very competent angler.Most enjoyable.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

He's also been in quite a few less known Shakespeare remakes, and a few OScar Wilde things.

Good actor, and thus, a good presenter.

Possible the clumsiest angler I've ever seen, but that makes his programmes 'real'.

I like that he travels around and listens intently to the guides, rather than sneering at them like other tv 'anglers' who think they know best.

[Not naming any names, but we know the twonks i'm talking about]

I met Paul at a county fair, he was a true gentleman and won a fly casting competition.

Top bloke, and a GENUINE one.