AnglersNet/Lodge Pool meeting

Andrew Burgess

Andrew

I fully understand I will probably be on the river somewhere anyway. I thought a pool might be a nice change, but I will stick with the rivers. Thanks for the reply

Paul

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kleinboet, thanks very much for the offer, what I might do is bring my river stick (stupidly long) as a backup and chuck a carp rod out and bring my float rod as well and fish for the silvers :) But I would appreciate if you have the space to bring along the spare stick you have :)

James

Right just let you know all who are commited in this project of mine.

Tomorrow I am going to book the date for the AnglersNet / Lodge Park meeting and it is definitely the August the 6th (Budgie Birthday) :D

Once that is out the way then I will extend the deadline after talking to the club secertary to give other fishing website members to see if they want to join or not

The list is now this

Andrew Burgess + (maybe more, don't know yet!)

Budgie

Steve H + 2

j_s + 1

Alan Stubbs + 2

Jonah13

Kieinboet

Mr Matthew

Arygll

Alan Roe (Possibility)

Gobio

Ferret1959

Danny S

Wicker Dave

Sluk

Paul D

Badexcuseforanangler

Alec Stephens - Member of Lodge Park Fishing Club

Frank James - Member of Lodge Park Fishing Club

Powermesh - Member of Lodge Park Website

Is there antone else I have forgot? Let me know!

[ 13. February 2005, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Andrew Burgess ]

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

me.............you seem to include me then drop me from the list as it goes on? I was originally included as fifth on the list.....

i did say i would attend either of the latter dates from the first 3 you proposed, 6th aug is fine for me so please include me again?

[ 13. February 2005, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Jonah13 ]

Further update on the news of the AnglersNet/Lodge Pool teachin/fishing ins

Right I had a meeting with the club secretary about a couple of hours ago and I have paid the booking fee as it is now booked for the Saturday August 6th.

Now I am going to extend the deadline of whose were still undecided about comming to this meeting! So the final date for the deadline for whose wish to come is 16th July!

j_s:

Andrew I only have banksticks as I do not like pods whatsoever, is there anywhere in the pegs that have soft ground? My banksticks are the screw in type not that this helps with concrete :(

James you will need aleast a 3'Foot telecopic bankstick if you decided to fish off the concrete wall if you either pole fish or float fishing.

There are some pegs you might able to stick the bankstick by the concrete

Hi Carpy good to see you over here on AN.Should be a good day.A nice water and good guys from two of the best sites on the Web.

For those who dont know Carpy runs the Lodge Park Angling Assosiation web site as is an ex member of the clubs committee.His knowledge of the pool will certainly help make it a good day.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!