Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Peter Waller

Tony, as far as eels are concerned there is terrific potential around here. But as much as I respect eels they are not a great attraction. But there is one lake that was flooded in the '53 East Coast floods, never been touched since then. Freshwater now, am tempted!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeehaaaaa! That means The Posh are on for a bonus of £300,000 on Adam Drury.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

£3000,000 that means Barry Fry will be able to buy at least another 40 players.Remember well, all the washed up so called footballers he signed at Birmingham.Most of them followed him to posh.Life at St Andrews was always interesting with Baz in charge.Trouble was the football was crap!!! Luv the bloke though.Good luck to the lads at london road next year. (Posh)

Peter Waller:

Tony, as far as eels are concerned there is terrific potential around here. But as much as I respect eels they are not a great attraction. But there is one lake that was flooded in the '53 East Coast floods, never been touched since then. Freshwater now, am tempted!

Hi Peter.

You could always send ME the address of this water lake flooded by the feast coast floods o 53.!!!!!!!!.

Privetly of course

Tony B.T Jolley

Dear All,

Don’t believe a word Mr Waller says about me. Barbel angler?? Not on your life. Far too easy to catch and the river is swamped with the damned things around me.

Carp. Now there’s a clever fish. Prized and godlike although it should be said that some stupid fish anglers can't actually catch them.

No no. I'm a specie Crocodile hunter. Alligators when Crocs are thin on the ground in the spawning season. Ever watched crocs spawning down on the Trent? Never seen them myself as I always manage to miss it. Once watched half a dairy herd get moped up at the rivers edge though when the crocs moved in. All those blood curdling "moos". I'll never forget that sound.

But hey!! What’s croc hunting got to do with Norwich football club? Absolutely now't! About the same as it’s got nothing to do with fishing either!!

Football Net?

Regards,

Lee.

trent.barbeler:

But hey!!  What’s croc hunting got to do with Norwich football club?  Absolutely now't!  About the same as it’s got nothing to do with fishing either!!Regards,Lee.

Quite a lot actually! What do you think Delia's handbag is made of then?

Del_R:

I don't know much about football (being from Gloucester where the oval ball is king) but I never had you down as a Darkness fan, Peter. Mind you, I did read somewhere on the web about the perceived image of pike fishermen... and the description did have shades of the rocker about it ;-)

Kind Regards,

Derek

Huuugh,no way man,,,

"We are the Mods"..

Rockers?,Greasy hair and dirty clobber..