Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Peter Waller

Don't I know it!! All my angling friends will be over the moon for me , even though it is not angling!! Norwich are back where they belong!! In the Premiership!!! And Lowestoft's super-group Darkness won over the Hollywood critics with their US concert!! An all round excellent day!

Even good from an angling point of view. Have been given a free run of a large farm pond that appears to have some very nice crucians and seemingly big tench in it, and it hasn't been fished in living memory!! Just where do I start? Any advice gratefully received!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don`t know about your pond peter but welcome to the premiership.Had great weekend out in cardiff 2 years ago beating your lot in the play off final.glad to see they have made it up at last.good luck to the canaries next year. bluezulu life long birmingham fan and proud of it!

Peter Waller:

... Have been given a free run of a large farm pond that appears to have some very nice crucians and seemingly big tench in it, and it hasn't been fished in living memory!! Just where do I start? Any advice gratefully received!!

Start anywhere you please. :D
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Worms Peter! Lobs for the Tench and Reds or Brandlings for the Crucians...and chopped worm loosefeed. Try searching the farms manure heap for your bait

Jammy beggar!!

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

without even kickin a ball!..well done Norwich.

ps. I'd go with worms too you lucky man

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields