EDL - Proud and prejudice

davedave

all we need is a govenment and the courts to give the anglo saxon white majority population the same rights they offer those of a slightly tinted complexion, or different sexual persaion than the majoity and there would be no problems :rolleyes:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i stated prior, foreign national or non Christains can say whatever and get away with it, meanwhile a white Christian person, or Black Christain person cannot.

Makes you wonder. As for the burka, is.nt that outlawed in dear old France ?

If you really want to know why you are so angry and consumed with hate, take a look in a mirror. It's all in your head, all this blaming everyone else for your troubles, maybe you should try to identify the root cause. I can guarantee that no action you make take against others will ever make you happy, there will always be someone else to hate and to blame.

What you seem to not realise, in every group of people there are those whose extremist attitudes and actions shame those around them and make good situations bad and bad situations worse. In this case, in your group, that is you.

I can well understand why Muslims for example might be angry, with the treatment of Muslims in the various wars at the mo and in Palestine. Why not look up how many innocent Iraqis have been killed by Western troops?

You however, what possible reason do you have for being angry?

Rich

Total rubbish Cory
They can if the rest of you stand by and let them.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I can well understand why Muslims for example might be angry, with the treatment of Muslims in the various wars at the mo and in Palestine. Why not look up how many innocent Iraqis have been killed by Western troops?

more muslims have been killed and are being killed every day by muslims than any western troops

more muslims have been killed and are being killed every day by muslims than any western troops

I don't see why that makes any difference to anything. Firstly a huge number are killed by western troops. Second a huge number not killed directly by the West are killed due to its meddling or supplied weapons. Either way IMO it is a reason why Muslims might be angry.

I'll ask again, what possible reason do the EDL and chums have? (other than ignorance, prejudice, etc etc)

Rich

Edited by Kappa

If you really want to know why you are so angry and consumed with hate, take a look in a mirror. It's all in your head, all this blaming everyone else for your troubles, maybe you should try to identify the root cause. I can guarantee that no action you make take against others will ever make you happy, there will always be someone else to hate and to blame.

What you seem to not realise, in every group of people there are those whose extremist attitudes and actions shame those around them and make good situations bad and bad situations worse. In this case, in your group, that is you.

You however, what possible reason do you have for being angry?

Rich

HA HA HA do you know me mate ?

You could not be further from the truth mister :D I have a number of Muslim chums. Pakistani chums, Iraqi chums, Turkish chums, none of the radical idiots we are discussing, they are peace loving people who preach peace, and not violence like the people we are disacussing ? Maybe you should get to know people before you start accusations. :D

What group have you put me in ? You state i'm an extremist ! havve i stated anything extremist ?, like, lets go burn the mosque, lets burn the Qur'an ? I wouuld love yto know how you came to that conclusion mister.

Have you ever been to a Mosque ? have you ever eaten with Muslim families ?

Maybe your looking in the mirror and thinking aloud ;).

If your happy with the radical Muslims and suicide bombers , then go and peacfully demonstrate at Westminster. Or better still go to Iraq and demonstrate there in fron of the troops barracks. ;)

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

I now i am not a Muslim, are you ? but i thiught i would end with this Muslim saying.

PS

Have you ever been on the receiving end of racial abuse by any chance ?

Maybe if Liberals like yourself were in power during the War, we would not be speaking English today.

If your happy with the way this country is being ran, and are happy with extremists wanting a Jihad, and extremists killing and maiming Innocent women and children then carry on, thats your given right, you practice what you want, i will respect your views, but when you attack me personally i will not accept that in any way.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

They can if the rest of you stand by and let them.

:D

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I don't see why that makes any difference to anything. Firstly a huge number are killed by western troops. Second a huge number not killed directly by the West are killed due to its meddling or supplied weapons. Either way IMO it is a reason why Muslims might be angry.

I'll ask again, what possible reason do the EDL and chums have? (other than ignorance, prejudice, etc etc)

Rich

I think you will find that Muslim hatred goes back hundreds of years, nothing new in the modern day hatred.

Go read about Saladin and his army

“Vescere bracis meis”

I think you will find that Muslim hatred goes back hundreds of years, nothing new in the modern day hatred.

Go read about Saladin and his army

What about him? He was held in high esteem by Richard the Lionheart and was regarded by many as a chivalrous man.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote