Weather this weekend...The hottest this year!

Dave H

In different circumstances I'd be bream fishing for sure!

I'm having a day's trout fishing at Farmoor with Steve W at the weekend, and really looking forward to it :) It's the annual 'learn how to cast a fly again' session...there will be swearing :rolleyes:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

In different circumstances I'd be bream fishing for sure!

I'm having a day's trout fishing at Farmoor with Steve W at the weekend, and really looking forward to it :) It's the annual 'learn how to cast a fly again' session...there will be swearing :rolleyes:

LOL...Yes it's one thing i have yet to try my hand at and yet i have a trout fishery 10 minutes from me and i know the farmer and i am sure i could fish for free. it's only a few acres but does fish well.

Good luck.. :thumbs:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Dave,

Better get out!

I'm sending quite a lot of spring rain your way. 4 inches this week already and expectiing a little more today.

Phone

Yes mate i spent some time your way when i was growing up and it aint to great this time of year is it as i remember it well. But just think when it leaves and all that sunshine!

I will be fly fishing as well; with a bit of luck may get one out on a dry fly :fishing:

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I am going to send sat afternoon and evening fishing an irrigation pond that is up to about 16ft deep in places.

It allegedly contains carp up to 30lb, Tench up to 10lb and bream well into double figures.

I know the fish are in there but dubious about claimed weights!!!

Most of the very few anglers that fish it only target the carp.

I think I will groundbait an area along a margin shelf with some fishmeal/crumb/bream groundbait with caster, dead maggot, dead pinkie and a few bits of corn mixed in.

Going to fish one rod ledgered on an alarm type set up and the other with either a slider or polaris float.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I am going to send sat afternoon and evening fishing an irrigation pond that is up to about 16ft deep in places.

It allegedly contains carp up to 30lb, Tench up to 10lb and bream well into double figures.

I know the fish are in there but dubious about claimed weights!!!

Most of the very few anglers that fish it only target the carp.

I think I will groundbait an area along a margin shelf with some fishmeal/crumb/bream groundbait with caster, dead maggot, dead pinkie and a few bits of corn mixed in.

Going to fish one rod ledgered on an alarm type set up and the other with either a slider or polaris float.

Nice one Rudd. Let's hope those sizes are true and you get one...Good luck buddy and enjoy the sunshine :thumbs: