Bass-online web site

Dick Dastardly

Just updated my website and would be interested in your feedback- BASS-ONLINE

Looks good Budgie..have you sold much of the Fishouflage gear out of interest? can put a link onto the TAC forum if you want Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Looks good Budgie..have you sold much of the Fishouflage gear out of interest? can put a link onto the TAC forum if you want Steve

Yes please mate every little bit helps. I knew it would be slow at first (I think the more it actually gets seen on the bank the more the sales will increase) but to be honest I'm a little disappointed so far! Had a bit of a set back with a much much higher VAT and Import Duty bill on my second order than the first but got to just stick with it! Everyone's "liking" it but not so many actually parting with their cash!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Yes please mate every little bit helps. I knew it would be slow at first (I think the more it actually gets seen on the bank the more the sales will increase) but to be honest I'm a little disappointed so far! Had a bit of a set back with a much much higher VAT and Import Duty bill on my second order than the first but got to just stick with it! Everyone's "liking" it but not so many actually parting with their cash!

Got two sales right here as and when the polo shirts arrive :P

Rusty and Anderoo are agonising over the t shirts :lol: ,A the dreaded import duty my buisness partner is off to the US next montgh getting my order together now B) how much gear can i convince him to bring back :rolleyes: sticking a link up now Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Got two sales right here as and when the polo shirts arrive :P

Polo shirts will be available any day now Neil,just waiting for them to clear customs..........and my left kidney to sell on Ebay so I can pay the VAT and Import Duty! :cry:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Now I get your comments after I posted the Fishoflage link :D

Nice to see that you are servicing reels. The chap that used to do mine (and found me a replacement bail spring for an Asian model Shimano) has gone out of business so I might ask you to give my venerable old Stradics and Sustain a bit of TLC before their next outing.

As to the site, looks good but looking at it on IE with Google toolbar installed on a widescreen monitor, what I initially see is just the top header bar and the top half of the picture.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I have the zander shirt and i can honestly say the very first thing i sais was how good a quality it is before i even put it on. I can assure you nobody will be dissapointed.

I will be putting an order in for the hoody and another shirt. Also the hook sharpner is a must i think ;)

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

I have the zander shirt and i can honestly say the very first thing i sais was how good a quality it is before i even put it on. I can assure you nobody will be dissapointed.

I will be putting an order in for the hoody and another shirt. Also the hook sharpner is a must i think ;)

ill second this: i have a carp T and the print quality is superb! been washed already and there is no shrinkage and deformity in the garment either! so i would say its very good quality stuff! :)

The site works well on a mobile.

I would be putting an order in, but I'd really like a camo pattern featuring Steve B's head :D

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music