Carrera Bikes On Offer

Elton

Just been out for another ride - getting quite used to this bike already. Be prepared for lots of riderless shots - I cycle alone :D

35a576fb.jpg

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I have my cousin coming round at 6:30am for a bike ride tomorrow :o Seems you can take the boy out of the Paras...

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• 10 months later...

Still cycling, Elton?

After a few years of riding mountain bikes, the mrs and I decided to get road bikes. Lots of research and looking at local bike shops later we decided on our local Giant dealer. Nice bikes and really good service. So, today we bought a Defy 1 and an Avail 1. Didn't really mean to spend quite that much, but we got a very good deal on them, so I'm happy with that. Pick mine up Tuesday, Katie has to wait a couple of weeks. Really looking forward to it!

39ECFE24-45DE-48E5-96FE-77BEDBDB3B3C-311

2CD8021E-66FF-4DF0-9CE6-4632F49677FC-311

Steve, for that price you would expect some pedals.

I've just recently got myself a bike too so I could get out with my nephew along the canals, we done 8 miles today.

got an old Claude Butler mountain bike for £20 off a mate. His son doesn't ride anymore so got it all cleaned up with new tyres and Shimano ez fire gears, they are trigger and break level combo (I hate grip shift so much) all in all £65 to get a great, fast and light bike up and running.

Got to say ive really been enjoying it being out on it almost each day whizzing along the canal to see what I can see and feed a few secret swims ;)

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Yeah - some of them come with the sort of pedals with toe straps on them, but a lot of riders (probably most) will throw them away and fit the kind that you need special shoes to clip into so it's a bit of a waste.