Strangest or unusual car?

Colin Payne

What the strangest/most unusual car you've driven?

For me it has to be the sports Reliant Robin of the last century.......the Bond Bug!!

http://www.bondbug.com/gallery/pic.asp?iCat=14&iPic=25

By the way thats not me in the pic....I'd never fit nowadays and needed a crow bar to get in and out in 1982 when I drove one!

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

we have seen the settee car and the bed car around here ,i think their made locally :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The wonderful Fiat Multipla has to be weirdest looking, most ugly vehicle on the road today.

What was the designer thinking of? What were the Fiat car company thinking of to actually produce the hideous grotesque excuse for a motor vehicle.

If you are the proud owner of one such vehicle, I humbly apologise.

I still think you should have gone to Specsavers though. :o

A rubish skip with suspension, steering seats, lights seat belts etc. I saw this on the road just outside Melbourne, Derbyshire last year and couldn't believe my eyes for a few seconds.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Ahh but chaps, you've got the wrong end of the stick.......I said what you've DRIVEN not seen! Although some of the strange cars seen are still interesting so maybe a mixture of the two is appropiate!

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

Guest Ferret1959

Not that odd but you don't see many about now.

I had it for about 4 months then it started to rain so swaped it for another RangeRover. :D

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

I think the Ford Edsel (late '50s) has to class as one of those "What were they thinking" autos. And yes, I did drive one although I did not (yuck) ever own one.

an-edsel1.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt

if my memory is working right didn't Henry name the Edsel after his son

les

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

It's not a car, but the most unusual vehicle I've driven was a 1960's caterpillar tractor for rolling and disking on a large farm I was working on in 1984.

I can't remember the make now, but we had two. They don't have steering wheels and I had a five minute lesson before having to get on with the job. I recall that the roller and disk unit was so old that it had wooden bearings which used a gallon of grease each day!

the most unusual vehicle DRIVEN by me was a sit in vibrating roller i used when repairing the breach in the Basingstoke canal when it was being restored ,i sat in this thing 2 days running vibrating and rolling the soil as a waterways Hymac piled it in :cool:

at the end of the job we had a race along Deadbrook lane Aldershot (a VERY bumpy track about a mile long) roller against hymac ,it was touch and go at breakneck speeds of at least 4 miles an hour ,it was a dead heat at Ash lock Cottage,phew

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson