Social Workers at it again

Jim Roper

chesters1:

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO KILL BY OVERDOSE ,I WOULD HAVE CERTAINLY HAVE DONE IT

I know how you felt. My mother had liver cancer, but the primary was probably in the bowel, apparently it usually is. She was still over 12 stone the week she died but it was all out in front as if she was pregnant. The rest of her was skin and bone. The doctor said later that he just did not know how she stuck the pain she must have been in. She was only on Morphine for the last week, administered by the district nurse who decided to 'double the dose' thank God.

Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and it can be hereditory jim :( keep your eyes open for the signs, reminds me our doc said "mr granger have you had any black stools " my reply was "no but we had some red ones in the sixties :D " i feel sorry for my kids my mum died of bowel cancer ,the father in law did too and died at the age of 42 ,if there is a god he`s a very cruel one :mad:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters1:

and it can be hereditory jim

Luckily we had a dad who was a healthy eater (the doctor came so see him when he was about 83 and said "how come I haven't seen you before??")and it's rubbed off a bit. Beans and sprouts and apples and beans and lettuce and oranges and beans and onions and at this time of year there are a lot of harvest plums about. A bit anti-social though. Know what I mean??

Jim Roper

[ 04 July 2002, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

Jim.

Would I include Mrs Blair in the list of `Fat cat lawyers`? Certainly. Though I doubt she`d make the top 50!!

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

quote:

For Chris and Excalibur.

Having seen that a convicted and unemployed person is about to sue the farmer who shot him as he was burgling the Farmers house, I must go along with the theory that crime does pay!

However, when the Farmer gets out [possibly just before christmas] how safe will he be from the people[?] who have threatened to kill him? Will he get Police protection? Will he profit from his crime, I doubt it. But there again, did he actually commit a crime? Perhaps his crime was he didn't kill both of them??

Sorry to be pedantic, but if you take the trouble to read my post, you will see that I actually answer the questions you pose: Tony Martin will not be released, because the police can not guarantee to protect him ( which if they had done so in the first place would have prevented all this problem). Which part of my post did you not understand? :P

i see the chap that tried to kill that beatle chappie is out after 19months ,want a reduced sentence plead madness ,maybe its us that are mad putting up with this bullshine :mad: a little known fact is one of the queens relations (bowes-lion?) was put in a loonie bin when she was a child and never released ,seems a bit strange in this time of equality that our loons arn`t given the same treatment

[ 05 July 2002, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Leon Roskilly:

A child hit by a car at 20 mph will probably survive. Around 50% of those hit at 30 mph will usually die. Nearly all of those hit at 40 mph will die.

Very few people are killed or injured by those with mental problems, exept for those madmen in cars who cannot resist the urge to go fast.

Those reckless morons who cannot be bothered to plan a journey, so that they can complete it without breaking the law.

Anyone ignoring the speed limit, particularly in a residential area should be locked up for good!

(or at least until medication and therapy brings their aggression under control and renders them safe enough to drive a ton of metal down our streets with due regard to the safety of others).

It's very unlikely that you are yours will ever be damaged or killed by a sword wielding schizo. It's much more likely that they will be involved in an incident where just a few unnecesary mphs over the legal speed limit will curtail their normal existence, and blow your life apart.

(The UK has the worst child road casualty statistics in all of Europe!)

But it's much easier to rant and rave about the former,than to face the much closer to home and uncomfortable truth of the latter.

If public safety is of such great concern, it's the really dangerous we should be worrying about!

Tight Lines - leon

Hiya,What about kids INSIDE cars who are nearly killed and injured by their drivers, I am a "professional" HGV driver and you wouldn't believe the number of times EVERY day that I am cut up at roundabouts and junctions by drivers with kids in their vehicles, this usually occurs between 0845-0915 in the morning and in the local of a primary school when they are in a rush to get them to it. Probobaly because they wanted a wee lie in in the morning....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

This evening I saw a very young girl hanging out of the o/s rear window of a car waiting to turn right, her head could only have been inches from trucks going passed, so much for strapping the youngster in, the driver, totaly oblivious to what the child was up to. Makes me mad :mad: how some people don't have any thought about danger until some thing happens, then it's "I never thought anything could happen". :mad:

Sorry to be pedantic, but if you take the trouble to read my post, you will see that I actually answer the questions you pose: Tony Martin will not be released, because the police can not guarantee to protect him ( which if they had done so in the first place would have prevented all this problem). Which part of my post did you not understand? :P [/QB]

No need to apologise! Plus I understood all of your post. I just thought you had not seen my posting. So I apologise to you if you had.

I am a bit concerned that you all ready know the outcome of Tony Martin's appeal. Perhaps the police will object, but he may, just may get out. Let's hope he does. I agree with your comments about being better protected in the first place.

Colin.

Excalibur:

Having seen that a convicted and unemployed person is about to sue the farmer who shot him as he was burgling the Farmers house,

The best deterent is one that a local gamekeeper friend of mine has. "Let them 'think' you are completely mad".

A few years ago I disturbed some animal rights urchins breaking into a rabbit rearing shed. When the police got hold of them a few hours later, they complained that they had been fired at by someone with a 9mm. Browning. Can't think why??

The story got around to the local poaching and thieving riff-raff and I haven't had any trouble since.

Here's a tip for collecting DNA.

Get one of those traditional type break-back rat traps, the wooden ones. Attach two large treble hooks loosely to the mechanism, preferably with soldered wire. Screw it down on top of a cupboard of wardrobe or any place high up where you would likely hide a door key. Lock the door.

It hasn't had to work for me yet, but I'm waiting!!!

Jim Roper

http://www.march-info.org

http://www.searchlineuk.com/FishList.htm

http://www.thisisdorset.net