Great Britain?

kleinboet

Message to scapanapper - Which part is the raving of madmen - the part where we have become second class citizens in our own country or the part where other 'heritages' have been allowed to replace ours?

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem we have is we have gone to far down the road, we all have to accept we are a multi culturally multi race society, I am not a do gooder I am not British, I class myself as a English man a proud one to, but also I am a realist, it's not going to change, the sooner we realise this the better for all, because the alternative doesn't bear thinking of, we only have to look at what happened in Bosnia and Kosovo to realise were intolerance final leads.

If any one has alternative solution to acceptance I would be interested to hear, what is the answer? what would you like to see happen not just to the newly arrived but also the people that have been here as long if not longer than some who have posted on this thread?

[ 16. January 2004, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Tony C ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

kleinboet:

Message to scapanapper - Which part is the raving of madmen - the part where we have become second class citizens in our own country or the part where other 'heritages' have been allowed to replace ours?

come on kleiboet, move with the times, all this second class citizen nonsense is so obviously just that, nonsense. you'd rather we were all still wearing cloth caps and smoking woodbines, telling racist jokes (we all know how much you like doing that) and thinking that having white skin means a god given right to sit on your ar5e and moan all day.

the entrepreneurial skill and attitudes of a lot of asian immigrants and second generation asians (thats right, the ones who were born here) put us white guys to shame. you wonder why you see them driving round in flash cars, its because the've got off their ar5es and made some money, helping to make this country more powerful and profitable.

quote:

If any one has alternative solution I would be interested to hear, what is the answer? what would you like to see happen not just to the newly arrived but also the people that have been here as long if not longer than some who have posted on this thread?

Well for a start we can put a realistic cap on yearly immigration, deal much more quickly with asylum seekers only accepting valid claims and make the rest of Europe take their share.

Then we can stop all this PC nonsense and bring back commonsense to what is really right and wrong. Get rid of the Scottish and Welsh assemblies, give back Northern Ireland and stop handing out benefits to people who are able to work.

[ 16. January 2004, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Lid ]

I myself TRY not to be racist. When I was a boy a foreigner was an unusual sight indeed. Its kind of normal to have a dislike of outsiders, surely this happens throughout nature. My Grandfather was a paid up member of the National Front, and worked as a London bus driver in the fifties with Indian conductors. I understand that Britain did actively seek to bring people from other countries in to do these manual jobs like bus conductoring, hospital portering etc.

When Britain was building the Empire, ie invading other countries and taking over, I wonder what the natives said about us.

Not having a go at anyone (please) just providing a little food for though.

Bikenut

quote:

give back Northern Ireland

What would you say to the people who want to remain under British rule, would you accept if by doing so those who wanted to remain under British rule could come and live in the mainland?

Agree on capping, if you apply the UN term for refugee very few would meet the criteria

[ 16. January 2004, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Tony C ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

RE "give back Northern Ireland".

To be honest I don't know what an acceptable solution to Northern Island is. It was a slightly flippant remark intended to provoke response. It is a bit of a thorn in our side though, if we can’t solve this kind of domestic issue, what hope has the whole world got?

bikenut:

I myself TRY not to be racist. When I was a boy a foreigner was an unusual sight indeed. Its kind of normal to have a dislike of outsiders, surely this happens throughout nature. My Grandfather was a paid up member of the National Front, and worked as a London bus driver in the fifties with Indian conductors. I understand that Britain did actively seek to bring people from other countries in to do these manual jobs like bus conductoring, hospital portering etc.

When Britain was building the Empire, ie invading other countries and taking over, I wonder what the natives said about us.

Not having a go at anyone (please) just providing a little food for though.

Bikenut

some wise words from bikenut, all any of us can do is TRY not to be racist. but are those people who were bus conductors here in the 50's and their offspring still outsiders?

since the lower classes (i'm talking white people here) decided they couldnt be bothered to clean our toilets, collect money on the bus etc someone has to do it, hence immigration, not just in this country but globally. i travel a lot and its interesting to see whereever in the world you are, its immigrants that do the crappy jobs noone else wants to do. obviously they want to bring their families with them and settle into their own communities and within a few years you've got their kids getting decent jobs and earning more money than kleinboet.

i think its better not to mention our empire building days, its a wonder any indian man or woman will still speak to us, we did things in the name of king and country that we should be ashamed of.

there are too many asylum seekers settling here and more rigarous checks need to be made to ensure only those who deserve to be here, stay. the numbers of absconders are pretty small. as for the moeny they receive while they are here, would it be better spent paying benefits to 45th generation romans sat on their ar5es on council estates watching trisha while their wife goes out to work at the sandwich factory? their are plenty of spongers and people who abuse the system who were born here and who are (and i'll whisper this so as not to offend anyone too much) white.

My girlfriends son got into the local grammar school. When I wait to collect him from school I am amazed at the small number of white kids attending. Fair enough, we are near Slough where of course there is a strong indian-asian community, but the white kids are severely outnumbered. I guess that this might be because the white kids are less clever generally, and less inclined to push themselves to do well, but thats only the way I see it based on myself. It might be that a persuasive asian family can demand that a substandard child can be put into a grammar school, I honestly don't know. All I do know, is that in the future, the Universities won't be full of white kids, neither will the boardrooms, nor Government. (Chesters blames them anyway)

I expect I could have got into grammar school if I tried harder, I could probably have been a rich man if I had tried harder. Perhaps they are just beating us at our own game like everybody else does.

Bikenut

I totally agree with jeepster and the other postings. If you look at the origional posting, you will see that whilst I welcome these people with open arms, I'll be damned if I going to just sit by and watch Britain go down the drain.

Just look how different it would be if G.B. had adopted a sensible stance to immigrants, AND STOOD UP FOR THE ENGLISH WAY OF LIVING!

Right now you do not know how to address a (black? coloured? non-white) immigrant and if you dare say you want to start a WHITE organisation you are branded as racist. WHY!!!?

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription