Virgin picture

peter mccue

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter

The picture of you angling is spot on, the lighting is excellent. Captures an element of what angling means to a lot of us.

Andrew Boyd

i admit to being a of an anorak,i tend to take pics of the swim i fished,my rods set up on the alarms etc,especially if i have caught a good fish from there or sometimes jsut because its a nice swim.

love it!

and they all go in the album to help preserve the memories.

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Thanks Andrew,

Photography is a large part of my fishing pleasure. I'm no lord Lichfield, so it's nice when someone else appreciates your efforts....unless of course you're just being polite in which case DON'T TELL ME leave me in ignorance.

Lifes easier that way :D:D

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Andy_1984:

Andy_1984:

Or those records with no hole in the centre?

what ?
Virgin Records (Richard Branson) - never been perforated - no hole in the centre...(sorry, old 1970s joke)

NickInTheNorth:

Hi Marzi, should that be Skip Bridge?

Hi Nick, it's the bridge next to Skipton on Swale which I've always called Skipton Bridge but I could be wrong. Anyone else call it somthing different?

Marzi

[ 28. July 2005, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: marzi ]

Skip bridge is on the River Nidd on the York side of Green Hammerton on the A59 Ripon road.

When I used to fish it, many years ago, I used to fish the right bank upstream, and it was York water.

I'm familiar with Skipton on Swale, but thought they called the bridge something else.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

peter mccue:

I only know it as Skipton Bridge as well Marzi, Is it the Leeds water you're referring to?

Hi Pete, I have a Brighouse ticket so I can fish the Swale. I think Bradford ticket also enables you to fish the swale not sure about Leeds though.

Marzi