A message for....

RUDD

the_big_carp, Barry C, wotnobivvy, Chris Perch, terry t shirt, wunwetfoot, Worms, fraggle, AddictedToScopex, John Weddup.

What are you doing on here this time of day?

Get on with the work you are paid to do or get out on the bank!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

the_big_carp, Barry C, wotnobivvy, Chris Perch, terry t shirt, wunwetfoot, Worms, fraggle, AddictedToScopex, John Weddup.

What are you doing on here this time of day?

Get on with the work you are paid to do or get out on the bank!!!!

I would do but:

1. I'm working from home...(only on here during coffee breaks honest!)

2. The local rivers are a little top heavy with rushing coffee coloured water!

:P

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Hi Rudd

when I looked at 5.11 I was still at my work which is also my own business.

I have been there since 6.11am this morning and am home now.

I do 4 very long days so I can go fishing friday till sunday and its back to barham B this friday and maybe alton sunday.

I do sometimes wonder how many posters actually get fishing.

John

p.s. and whats your excuse?.

Edited by John Weddup

Hi Rudd

when I looked at 5.11 I was still at my work which is also my own business.

I have been there since 6.11am this morning and am home now.

I do 4 very long days so I can go fishing friday till sunday and its back to barham B this friday and maybe alton sunday.

I do sometimes wonder how many posters actually get fishing.

John

p.s. and whats your excuse?.

I finished work at 16:30hrs and had managed to get hold of the laptop for once and was having a look whilst cooking my dinner - would of been on my way for a dangle but play 7 a side football on a Monday evening.

Being almost 40 an hour of 7 a side is all I can manage football wise a week as I have a dodgy knee, I also need the exercise.

Wish I had gone last night as on the way back from footie I popped down a venue for a wander as it was such a nice evening. The place was devoid of anglers and looked stunning with all the surronding greenery , both Iris and Lillies in flower, a slight mist rising off the water, fish dimpling the surface and an amazing sunset setting the sky on fire whilst reflecting off the water making a stunning double spectacle.

Pure poetry.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

My home computer is switched on nearly all day, and logged on to Anglersnet, amongst other web sites. I return at intervals to pick up new posts. At 5.11 I was picking up one of my daughters from work experience, so just because someone is logged one it doesn't necessarily mean thaey are in front of the screen ;) Sometimes I may be out fishing and still logged on

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not