snow on them thar hills

chesters1

a snap from our adventure to hell ,a sign should be erected as you enter the highlands "nothing to see here!"

if you like your view spoiled by hills getting in the way ,you love the colour brown and you like bogs its the place to be :D

refuses to load on here i think because its to wide but its here

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66064212/DSCF2584.JPG

the auto panorama in the camera had a job as it was a howling gale and i didnt have a tripod!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i had hoped the camera did 360 but it only stitches 3 pictures together .

good holiday the remotest beach you could think of a hefty climb back up and 46 coins found in a couple of hours unbelievable ,mountains bogs and brown do nothing for me though ,a view can only be of the sea or lake ,stunning when you combine green and lake rather than brown with lake

popped a stunning location in ,i want it

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66064212/DSCF2613.JPG

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

breathtaking locality but once the snow come just miles of road either way have big downsides ,its an awfully long trip to get round to a village for a pint of milk either way hence the boat :D

What's the structure on the left with the two arched openings?

If that's the coal shed I couldn't live somewhere that needs a coal shed bigger than the house.

...........and those windows are tiny, must be really gloomy in there, but I suppose it stops any bears getting in. <_<

All,

OK, I'm an idiot.

All I can see is one picture with a lake, looks like an old airplane runway, picnic tables.

Where's all this other stuff?

Phone

3rd post - link to another pic.

love the second one where is it

Its in the kyle of tongue.follow the road (theres only one) from tongue to durness and you cant miss it n

ot sure what the arches are but they could be coal bunkers i expect it gets pretty cold up there :D

Edited by chesters1