New 'high end' centrepin from Edward Barder

Rusty

Just do it you know you have no will power once you have looked at something....in fact the only person i know with less will power not to buy is me :lol:

...you only live once an all that and the way its going it may arrive earlier than the Lythe :rolleyes: ,Go on pay the deposit jump in with both feet and in a couple of years time you will look like a Chris Yates on the bank .....but only if you order a de rigeur Cane landing net as well....make some home made floats jobs a goodun and the bank account is empty :lol: ....i love spending other peoples money.....see you tomorrow mate

Oi, don't encourage him, if he gets one, I might see it and that could be bad for my bank account!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A snip at £1,000...and unique... :P

Priorypattern9.jpg

pattern9apart.jpg

priorypattern92.jpg

pattern9top.jpg

15lbgrayling.jpg

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

But where's the 'name' Nick? :unsure:

John.

Tell me what name you want on it John and for a grand I'll get anything put on there :P

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Oh dear! :lol:

Well, if you need to look the part, Ted Baker seem to be running a "look like Chris Yates" promotion, though it would appear that knowing which way up the reel goes is optional:

http://www.tedbakerpromotions.co.uk/lookbo...-collection/21/

main.jpg

:lol:

Edited by Steve Walker

Oh dear! :lol:

Well, if you need to look the part, Ted Baker seem to be running a "look like Chris Yates" promotion, though it would appear that knowing which way up the reel goes is optional:

:lol:

Titter!

For some strange reason I found the Ladies' fashion pages much more tempting! B)

Forget it, you'd never be able to wade in those heels :D

I would be able to do anything if she were asking me to assist :P