Any loose change anyone.....

Tigger

Would it be a Avenger 1000 14ft ;)

:lol: You know me to well Ian, but its been a long wait for one to turn up. Watch this there will be 10 on ebay next week. I just need some warm barbely weather now to try it out. I guess that will be another long wait. :angry::)

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: You know me to well Ian, but its been a long wait for one to turn up. Watch this there will be 10 on ebay next week. I just need some warm barbely weather now to try it out. I guess that will be another long wait. :angry::)

It has been a while since one put in an appearance. The one you got looks like a good un :) . Brian, I was thinking of a session on one of your new clubs waters for grayling, if you fancy it give me a shout.

It has been a while since one put in an appearance. The one you got looks like a good un :) . Brian, I was thinking of a session on one of your new clubs waters for grayling, if you fancy it give me a shout.

Sorry Ian only just seen this. I'm flat out doing 7 day weeks trying to get a job done by Crimbo. So fishing and things are having to take a back seat. :angry:

Just hoping santa brings some good weather with him for when i can get back on the bank.

ps. I see the reel made 3 figures. :o Someones Santa has deep pockets.

Edited by lutra

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Well this Witcher Aerial doesn’t spend any time in a glass case, it’s always strapped to a rod and has taken its fair share of dunkings. They’re only a waste of money if you don’t used them;

IMG_5222.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0632.jpg

I think you might be developing a landing net habit too! :D

Hmm......

http://www.artofangling.net/landingnets.html

A snip at £450 :o

Ah, thanks for that Rusty you ahve just reminded me that I was going to ask a question regarding landing nets etc.

I have a surfeit of quality cane which I have been tinkering with a meddling with for a while. I don't want to make a rod, just a net handle, bankstick and a wading staff.

However, in order to do so I need those brass threaded ferrules in order to connect the net, rod rest, etc. Where do I get these from?

Mike

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."