Anyone else having problems with new forum software?

philocalist

is there not a mark all threads read master button - am sure its an option on this board type

Click the Mark Community Read phrase at the bottom-left of the page, then click on Forums :)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Experts,

What I want to do is put your previous comment in the little box most of you use.

In the "reply to this topic" I get a tool bar, so far so good.

Can you tell me how to use the little box in the upper lefthand corner of the toolbar beside the little box that says "remove format" then the little box that says "Special BBCode? The one above the "B" that chances highlighted text to "bold"?

That little box in the toolbar above the "B" doesn't have a name. Is that the one I use to put your text in a box in my reply?

I need a step by step on how to put your text in a little box in my post.

If you do that, I'll become even more powerful and dangerous.

Thx Phone

Experts,

What I want to do is put your previous comment in the little box most of you use.

In the "reply to this topic" I get a tool bar, so far so good.

Can you tell me how to use the little box in the upper lefthand corner of the toolbar beside the little box that says "remove format" then the little box that says "Special BBCode? The one above the "B" that chances highlighted text to "bold"?

That little box in the toolbar above the "B" doesn't have a name. Is that the one I use to put your text in a box in my reply?

I need a step by step on how to put your text in a little box in my post.

If you do that, I'll become even more powerful and dangerous.

Thx Phone

Phone

Do you mean like this

Klaus

Click on the Quote box at the bottom of the post, or MultiQuote if you wish to reply to several posts at the same time (that one now works over all pages in a thread) :)

John S

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Click on the Quote box at the bottom of the post, or MultiQuote if you wish to reply to several posts at the same time (that one now works over all pages in a thread) :)

John,

Like this ! ??

To quote a portion do I highlight what I want?

Phone

(danger lurks)

Yep, exactly like that :thumbs:

If you just want to quote a portion of the post, after composing your reply, delete the part(s) you don't want to show.

John S

Klaus,

Yep !

Phone

Phone

Sorry had to go out earlier otherwise would have said similar to John S,thought that was what you were after. Dont be too dangerous :ph34r: now will you

Klaus

Do people read these pages? http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help

I haven't looked through them all, but there's some good info contained.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE