does it matter what sexuality a person is

nigelnibbles

with all the fuss at the moment with you know who apparantly doing you know what with the butler, why does it matter. a lot of tabloids and other people seem to think they have a right to question peoples sexuality. I couldnt give a monkeys if someone is gay/bisexual/straight, surely its the person themselves that count. just because they might be any of the above does not make them abnormal, strange, in actual fact homosexuality is more normal in the animal kingdom than many people wish to admit, if a lot of people in this world got rid of their phobias and hatreds the world would be a better place :D:D

PS. as woody allen once said, being bisexual doubles your chances of getting laid :D

nigelnibbles:

being bisexual doubles your chances of getting laid :D

Is it too late to be bisexual at 55? I would just love to increase my batting average from 5 a week :(

I don't care if people I like are gay or whatever, if they leave me alone or just act as normal friends in my company, then no problem.

As for the Royals, they are just human beings, just like you and I, good traits and bad. Leave em alone in my opinion unless you are selling books or news papers :cool:

Alan(nl0

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

It's pretty solid that 10% of people are gay. So if you have 9 straight friends, .....

I'm with you though. As long as it ain't me having sex with them, I really don't give a fig what someone's preferences in a partner are.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Don't think homosexuality would work for me.

Just imagine having to keep stopping what you are

doing and going round the front for a kiss!!

Also,don't think bi-sexuality would be too good

for my fragile ego.The thought of being turned

down by both women AND men...........

Inside every old person is a young one wondering what the hell happened!

Don't really agree with gay culture and neither does evolution. It's just not meant to be!

Like it or lump it, there's bugger all I can do about it.

Suppose there are more important issues, regarding STD's. Also, the rectal muscles will be all messed up. Grown men wearing nappies aint no life for me.