Human rights.

Andrew

We are fast becoming the " HUMAN RIGHTS " center of the world, commit genocide and other war atrocities, flee to Great Britain because we will have them here because we might breech their human rights if we kick them out.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Worms,

I may be coming around to your way of thinking.

The American Declaration of Independence built the case (including a "conviction") that because of King George III’s abuse of power there was no reasonable alternative to revolution. American's were dying because of his “abominable crimes”.

You would, by your argument since the King was found "guilty" in an American court, sent him to us - no questions ask. (?).

Phone

No Phone...he was our King in his own country!...and he wasn't a criminal...they were just foreigners :hypocrite:

Sorry, but i think that is just nonsense. If someone has committed an offence then prosecute....

So do I...I'm just the messenger...

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Worms,

Maybe I misunderstand the meaning of "amnesty"? - - "a general pardon for offenses, especially political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction." (dictionary.com).

Otherwise, it would be a two way street. In a civilized manner how do you advance "who's ass is blackest"?

Phone

Ive never been into a British prison, but the people i speak to who have, dispute the idea, (put forward by the media primarily) that they are "The easy life".

If he has committed offences in the UK, (and from what i can see he has)...Then prosecute him...I really cant see why they dont.

I don't know anyone who has done hard labour in a Jordanian prison, but given the choice I think I'd take the UK.

Worked in a few HMPs in my time, saw some cushy ones and some real proper hard places.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Worms,

Maybe I misunderstand the meaning of "amnesty"? - - "a general pardon for offenses, especially political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction." (dictionary.com).

Otherwise, it would be a two way street. In a civilized manner how do you advance "who's ass is blackest"?

Phone

I'm not quite sure where you're going with this one Phone ...I'm not sure where the "amnesty" bit comes in...or the comparison between a king in his own country and a convicted terrorist in another country...

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!