Tasteless or funny?

JaMiMa

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't been confirmed either, and i can't remember the last time i said 'thank god' but as you say i may do that and not realise. but already we're up to at least 2 out of 6, things are looking up for the non believers!

no, thats because i'm not married and don't think the idea of marriage is relavent in the 21st century. my long term girlfriend luckily feels the same way.

when I finally saw the light, I was blinded, I stumbled and fell.

Jesus picked me up, and in a George Formby voice said "turned out nice again"

there is no religious behaviours you can do that will save you.

but for the record, I was baptised in the sea.

I'm sorry for those of you that have no faith, like me for years I was strong and didn't need such weak minded crap.

looking back over my life now, it's like looking back at the blitz screen.

so while I jest with Jesus quoting George Formby's "turned out nice again", it all seems to fit for me.

yoxer, for you "amazing grace" buddy.

why do people think that non believers have no faith? i have faith, faith in the fact that living my live by my own ways and thoughts is better than subscribing wholesale to an obsolete school of thought.

only wordbender has been brave enough to say "I have formulated my own views around my belief, I try to learn from those I respect and I never stop questioning what it's all about"

my major beef with religion, is the fact it doesn't encourage free thinking.

yoxer:

Its time he made way for a younger supreme being , someone with energy , drive , fresh ideas , someone with the ability to read the bottom line and do some astute number crunchin , soul wise.

A lot of people thought that in 1997 and look what we got. Tony Blair!!!!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net