Cameron backs Osborne over comments

corydoras

I thought it had already been agreed to scapegoat the bankers for this one?

only one has been fined half a mil and been banned from the city, the other three looks like getting away with it, as they claim they didn't know it was toxic. Two of them will also keep their Sirs title, poxy shame that.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Osbourne ain't going anywhere some time soon. Good news on the radio today, uk's new car sales up 6% while the rest of Europe are in decline. Standard and poor re-affirms the uk's aaa rating. Hbos useless g!ts have been outed and the failed, weak useless fsa created by the last, no nothing administration has been disbanded as it failed to act on the banking crises. Hbos that's the failed bank that brown demanded Lloyds take over, the outcome of that is history.

And best of all Edd Balls has a speeding fine :bleh: .

Barry come on osborn is nasty liittle squirst and poor old cambo has just joined his league they are both trying to split society down the middle very dangerous polotics and believe me it will end in tears for the both of them i know the big boys in tory party were thinking of ditching osborn he is dragging the tory party down his days must be numbered now he has now won himself a very big black spot he is probably the most hated chancelor this country has ever had is that something to be proud off.

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Osbourne ain't going anywhere some time soon. Good news on the radio today, uk's new car sales up 6% while the rest of Europe are in decline. Standard and poor re-affirms the uk's aaa rating. Hbos useless g!ts have been outed and the failed, weak useless fsa created by the last, no nothing administration has been disbanded as it failed to act on the banking crises. Hbos that's the failed bank that brown demanded Lloyds take over, the outcome of that is history.

And best of all Edd Balls has a speeding fine :bleh: .

How many times do I need to pull you up over this one? FSA was formed in 1985 under the Thatcher Government and it was called the SIB. The only thing that changed under Labour was that it was given a few MORE powers and changed its name. I know these things Barry, I worked in BarclaysCapital at the time. I can remember who I had to send our test results to.

Where are these cars we are building being sold to? Oh that's right EUROPE. The market that that goggle eyed twit you idolise so much would have us pull out of.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Says something when people of other countries and nationalities can see it clearly...But some UK nationals cant.

Some UK nationals don't agree with seemingly unlimited immigration and an apparent reduction of our "Human rights" to protect those immigrants...ok, Govt. does it but don't blame the British for being proud of their up-bringing...the ones that work for a living at least...

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Some UK nationals don't agree with seemingly unlimited immigration and an apparent reduction of our "Human rights" to protect those immigrants...ok, Govt. does it but don't blame the British for being proud of their up-bringing...the ones that work for a living at least...

What colour are your your eyes Worms?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

green/brown why?

sorry, just been informed green to grey or brown depending on light....can't see myself....predominantly green!

Edited by Worms

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

So are you proud to have green eyes?

Why should I be proud to have green eyes? I have red(dish ) hair, I have an 'O' blood group and a second toe longer than my big toe...if that's what you're trying to get at...I have largely Celtic ancestry behind me. Not my choice, just the way I am.

BUT, that wasn't what I was aiming at. What I meant was...Some UK nationals don't agree with seemingly unlimited immigration and an apparent reduction of our "Human rights" to protect those immigrants...ok, Govt. does it but don't blame the British for being proud of their up-bringing...the ones that work for a living at least...and i'm talking about those "British people" that were born, brought up and educated to a standard that requires some effort to live and survive in a country,with a view to supporting and advancing the country of their birth or adoption regardless of race, colour of hair, size of ****s or anything else...even the Scots! :bleh:

What colour are your eyes Cory....?

Because I don't get "national pride" I don't get being "proud to be British" it's just as big an accident of birth as the colour of your eyes. Being proud of a personal achievement I can understand.

So what about the hundreds of thousands of Brits who have emigrated to Europe? There are about 600,000 of them in Spain, an uncountable amount in France, because in France if you are European there are only two boxes to tick on the Census Form French or Other EU. I don't know how many there are in the other EU countries but there must be quite a few. If we pull out of the EU and send all the Poles and other Europeans back home, what are you going to with all the Brits tha are going to have to come back here?

If we pull out of EU who are our trading partners going to be? I don't know where you have been sleeping for the last 20 or so years but most of the trading partners we have trade with us BECAUSE we are part of a trading block. Would you have us quit the eu and join EFTA? Would they have us? Do you know what the ramifications would be? Likewise with the EEA.

Switzerland is not in the EU but is in the EEA. Switzerland has spent 10 to 15 years building a portfolio of bilateral trade agreements, I don't think in the current economic climate.

Do you have an overdraft at with the bank? I don't, If you do then you are a small part of the mess the banks are in

Same if you owe money on credit cards, I don't have one

Or a mortgage, I don't have one.

My eyes are blue, but I am not proud of it nor am I proud to be British. It's an accident of birth. If I had MY WAY there would be NO national borders and you could go an live and work anywhere you wanted, from Alaska to Zanzibar. I hear the weather is quite nice in Zanzibar.