Tattoo help

Scott

quote:

Depends on where they are!

Nope, not for me. I don't care where they're located it's bad news.

quote:

3 weeks after it was completed she ran of with my best mate,

See what I mean? Women with tattoos - bad news!

Polly:

What's the best (funniest) tattoo anyones seen?

A friend of a friend of a workmate (urban myth coming up?), worked in a place that removed tattoes for people who were either embarassed by them or fed up with them.

Two he remembers were;

"Keep off the Grass" just under a girls naval. There was some body hair dyed green close by.

"**** Here" with an arrow pointing up the inside of a 'ladies' thigh.

Jim Roper

http://www.searchlineuk.com/FishList.htm

[ 26. September 2002, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

I think a lady with a SMALL tattoo in the right place is a turn on! :D but when they have these big tattoo's on there arms or back it ain't good!, it kind of takes there feminine side away dont you think?

Used to be a pub land lady in the village that I live in and she had more tattoo's that any one else in the village. Thats true as well. I've got some a tiger on my left upper arm, a heart and some bits and bobs with the wifes name on it.

Two others on my inner forarms, and thats it.

I don't really regret having them done either, the guy who did mine has loads as you can well imagine, but he doesn't have any on his hands,his wrists or his neck. As he said to me "I can put a nice shirt, tie and suit on and no-one knows about them, they can't see them."

My great uncle had a lot,very common in his day for the Royal Navy to have them. When they were done it was done with a piece of sharpened wood? or some thing dipped in the ink. He was well over 90 when he died, and I was just a nipper, I am 50 now so it would have been one heck of a long time ago when they were done. :)

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

I can't help wondering what they will look like when the woman is old and wrinkled??

Ugh!!!

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Originally posted by poledark:

[QB]I can't help wondering what they will look like when the woman is old and wrinkled??

Ugh!!!

-------------------------------------

Ask me in a few years and I'll let you know. :)

It amazes me how this topic of conversation has gone, tattoos are a work of art and every picture tells a story, each tattoo is unique to that person as to why they had it done in the first place. I have 2 small ones on my upper arms and i'm very proud of them. I agree that a women covered in tattoos doesnt look very nice,but the odd one here or there can look nice. This is where we can come down to the same old arguement 'its all right for men but not for women' sorry you lot but I disagree :D

Little onions - what do you think ?????

A girlfriend had a tattoo done while in prison and I liked it coz it matched her personality, showed her independence etc.

Re older women, I've seen a woman mid 50's last week with tattoos on her upper arms & thought "good on ya"

& One of the lads at the mechanics night class has a tattoo on his neck & multiple piercings on his lips, ears .... and he's probably one of the nicest people I've met.

I reckon I admire women that have tattoos for "going for it".

Skin deep and all that.

Liam

Surely it's as simple as "it's your body do what you feel best for it". I would add the clause "as long as it's not willfully harming anyone else."

I feel strongly that tattoos are an ancient art form worthy of recognition. Who are we to judge? Personally cartoon tattoos leave me cold, but something ancient or mystic that a person feels they want permanently imprinted on their body, wherever they want it, male or female: is that really anybody elses' business?

I love my purple lion!

:P:P

Help me unhook these, please.