Stuart Hall

Andrew

I'm not doubting the young childs words just making a remark on the difficulty with those in the dodgy area of 15/16 nursey

Under age girls theoretically are raped you cannot consent to a illegal act

One was 17 so not black and white and although he has admitted all/some? Is he expected to prove himself innocent or has the now 45 year old some proof of illegal action if so why hasnt it appeared before ,i suspect in the less black and white cases hes been told just to say he did it because dragging out some case based on one word against another if found guilty the penalty would be far higher and far more costly.

I have no view either way i am not convicting him nor defending him other than pointing out some flaws in the world we live in

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

from an article in the independent his victims included a school girl he groomed and regularly abused, there was no "mistake" on his part he know exactly what he was doing and used his power and celebrity to carry on the abuse and hide it.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

And now it's Jimmy Tarbuck.

The chappie with the bad haircut from Slade must be worried about now. Even his bandmates used to joke about him buying a house because it was next to a girls school and attitudes to what rock stars do with groupies has changed a bit.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Jimmy Tarbuck in a band?

Anyway, As i said earlier more will come. Liverpool's very own Tarbuck. It's sickening. You get the impression that these people seem to be from the same age groups so the same era. I think it was a chain that maybe 'You got away with that Jimmy'? . I think i will see if i can?

More will follow..

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

I wonder how long before this gets picked up in the US and how many previously ignored complaints against America's TV giants will shake loose as a result.....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The thing is that Today’s youngsters have a view well it was some old duffer years back. Even my 24 year old daughter never knew who he was and does seem it’s a terrible act but does not react in a way as if it was somebody like Jonathan Ross say. It’s only I guess 40+ who saw them as huge celebs on screen

I seriously feel sorry for their victims. Imagine getting to see this man or these men on TV all these years knowing they had been raped by them.

He also molested a young boy on a regular basis. I wonder what the scousers now think about him now. I am sure if Cilla black was a guy she would have been too.

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon