Stuart Hall

Andrew

Stuart Hall has pleaded guilty to13 charges of indecent assault, girls as young as 9. Other charges left to lie on file

. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22379286

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

He aint laughing now

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

He truly will be 'Knock out' if they get to him inside....

We have had them. All these OBE's and household names...

So who is up next?

Edited by Dave H

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

It makes yer skin crawl when you read the details of what he's admitted - all after strenuous denials.

Hopefully he'll get well sorted out when inside.

Our chief weapon is surprise

How clever was Saville over this. He said 'Expose me' and you open up a can of worms and he was right. He must have know that after his death the truth would come out sooner or later and the tin would pop open.

Think about this though. How many present celebs are doing it now or up to saville's death. I hope it brings them forward then they can really spend time behind doors.

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

There is probably some very nervous celebs out there stuart hall wont be the last the status they have or had seem to give them some sort of power where they seem to think they are above the law .

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I wonder what the next reality TV show will involve?

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I wonder what the next reality TV show will involve?

(From a prison cell) I'm a celebrity, let me out of here!

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

If he goes to an open prison he could merely walk out ,no need to say anything

Trouble with most things they are not black and white ,yes a nine year old probably looks like one but how many on here can put their hand on their heart and say they have insisted on seeing a birth certificate bedding a post 16 looking girl?

Nowadays it seems looking at some schoolgirls the problem must be far harder ,when i was in my teens schoolgirls tended to look like schoolgirls even out of uniform

Luckily today i have no problem most girls of any age run for the hills but even now i think if i had some sort of celeb status the silly girls of any age will lie to bathe in its reflection

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If he goes to an open prison he could merely walk out ,no need to say anything

Trouble with most things they are not black and white ,yes a nine year old probably looks like one but how many on here can put their hand on their heart and say they have insisted on seeing a birth certificate bedding a post 16 looking girl?

Nowadays it seems looking at some schoolgirls the problem must be far harder ,when i was in my teens schoolgirls tended to look like schoolgirls even out of uniform

Luckily today i have no problem most girls of any age run for the hills but even now i think if i had some sort of celeb status the silly girls of any age will lie to bathe in its reflection

it said she was in bed and he was reading her a bedtime story

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)