Yank (ie. Bush) go home!

cramer-carter

BOYS BOYS BOYS if your after my "most disagreeable poster" trophy then your on the right track :)

try not to make personal attacks whatever you post on any subject will have people that dont share your veiw (usually with mine everybody :D ) if like me its usually say something outrageouse and sit back and watch them bite :D but i do try to keep it at arms length and not attacking someone because they dont agree , just post and watch the fun :) its like fishing with words some days you blank but on other days ..... :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I'm making no personal attacks Chester, merely askin posters to at least give a reason why they think attacking Araq is a solution that will lead to peace instead of armagedon.. instead of the usual " duhhhhhh i hate sadam me "

not a problem with me :D but just preparing you (not a personal "you" just a broad spectrum you)for upset when Elton whispers in your ear and you mail box suddenly fills with death threats , as i say its all a game and with the honour of having 2 posts deleted in a month its a very good game :D

[ 16. February 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

yoxer:

Perhaps it will be a good idea to bomb N.Korea also ?

Good idea.

Kill em all & let their god sort them out, that way boards like these can get back to civilised debates & less sh1t slinging & dummy throwing.

I always thought the west was a free world, you know the sort of place you can voice your opinion without having to take sh1t from anyone for having that opinion.

War solves no purpose other than to clear the way for the next one.

I take offense at you saying Great Britain is ass kissing b'liars master i ain't & thats for sure, oh & by the way France wanted to sue the british farmers for giving them BSE but when it was traced back to their cattle feed which had been sent over here the British goverment did nothing for our farmers.

Why were'nt you shouting & creating a fuss then??

I mean think about it 90% of the waters you fish will be through the good grace of a farmer allowing his waters to be used, now if our farmers had to go ahead & pay compensation to the dirty greedy french who have killed livestock & attcked the vehicles & drivers of our farmers how much water would still be available at the price a club could afford??

Let them wipe out saddam (the sas had him in their sights during the gulf but were told not to fire), i can't see any harm in it, they can move on to other ********s afterwards like certain eastern dictators and wipe them out as well.

Lets forget about using the yanks ( it took an attack on the states for them to realise what terrorism is we've had the ira for years & the yank goverment have allowed them to fundraise over there) Let wipe him out ourselves then europe can't tell us we aren't allowed to call our country Great Britain anymore.

From some of the postings made on here its obvious that the term Patriot means nothing.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

i agree and disagree with everything said :)

you can get rid of saddam any time just give some iraqi thug £10,000 and a white woman to lay with to bump him off ,theres lots of choice as half the iraqi nation probably resides OVER HERE anyway , the same goes for mugabe , bush , blair, that jewish murderer person etc etc just walk to a large house full of immegrants and the choice of target is yours :) if mossad can come over here and bump of people they dont like i`m sure we can (and probably do) :D

[ 16. February 2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

At least we live in a civilised (so called)society where we are free to express our opinions.They won't make any difference but at least we have had the chance to take part in a mostly reasoned debate,unlike many other poor peopledenied the freedom.Hopefully this kind of exchange of opinions and views is happening in the U.S.A.Perhaps Newt could enlighten us.

My concern is that after Iraq has been "sorted"

who/where next? :confused:

Nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

quote:

My concern is that after Iraq has been "sorted"

hopefully petrol at less than 80p a litre , probably the best thing would be is to gas the kurds (after all they are invaders from kurdistan) when weve cleared out them then we can start on the marsh arabs and when weve finished cleansing them we can move all the waste of skin iraqi`s we have over here back to where they belong :) problem solved then theres the kurds that have entered britain they could be shipped to russia for target practice or as nature intended used for spare parts for white folks :)

[ 16. February 2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]