Yank (ie. Bush) go home!

cramer-carter

look out Chesters , there may be some more trying to flock your way .....any bets Tony will let them in ?

"With war increasingly likely no later than the middle of March, the preparations for the humanitarian consequences of the war in Iraq are woefully inadequate," said Joel R. Charny, vice president of Refugees International. The group estimates that 1.45 million Iraqi refugees and asylum seekers will try to leave the country, 900,000 people will be displaced within Iraq, and 4.9 million people will need emergency food supplies.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

talking about america , why in this gun toting ,rootin tooting ,yee haw ,hang em high , wer`e the best , dont mess with us , shoot first ask questions later society , when someone uses a pepper spray there is a stampede and 20 die :confused: are they so scared of their own shadows :confused: if 20 died is a pepper spray a weapon of mass distruction :confused: if so should we declare war on america who have succoured the offender :confused:

[ 18. February 2003, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

hi all, this is the same topic that i argue every day with my fellow americans.i myself do not

see where pres bush has the right to push saddam

out of his own country.sure saddam may not be a

very kind or an easy person to trust,but that dose

not mean you can diprive his people of food,meds

and whatever else we are holding from iraq.its

wrong and needs to stop.

Awww come on Craig , tell me why you want to go to war and kill thousands of people .....is it because Bush who has been PROOVEN to be lyin through his teeth has said so ?

Despite hundreds of searches by UN inspectors, no evidence has yet been found of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programmes. A succession of "dossiers" presented by Downing Street has been criticised for providing inaccurate information, with the most recent one subject to ridicule because a student's 11-year-old doctoral thesis was being passed off as current intelligence. There was a further setback for Washington and London when the accuracy of satellite photographs shown to the United Nations by Colin Powell, the Secretary of State, purporting to show Iraqi officials moving incriminating evidence from a suspected site, was questioned by Hans Blix.

Mr Blix said: "The reported movement of munitions at the site could just as easily have been a routine activity as a movement of proscribed munitions in anticipation of an imminent inspection."

If they find anything do you thind this will...

Shut Him Up?

Paul

Well well and this entire piece of journalism is based on the eminently checkable facts of .. um ... "authoritative shipping industry sources" who shall remain anonymous.I'll wait till there's a bit less smoke and mirrors on this story before pressing the red button Tinca