This Weekend - Your Plans and Aspirations

Chris the Fish

Off to Wales on Saturday for 5 days Bassing and I hope some bream, then down to Lymington for some more bassing with some of the AN crowd then a short day with Salar, just fishing :D

I know its sea fishing but I just thought I would get away with it if I mentioned Bream.

Elton, I know how you feel even though I woke up with a stinking cold this morning :mad: 8 hour drive on Saturday It should give you some time to ponder the new ANMC :D

I hope you all get your targets and the weather is kind to you.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Well I'm going to take my oldest (4) fishing Sunday morning, float fishing for the silvers on a local commercial. and then home in time to watch the grand prix! I save my serious fishing for the peace and quiet of weekdays, I'm planning on a trip to Yateley on Tuesday, I'm determined to catch a big crucian this year, so will be spending a day on the summer pit!

Mat

Mat Hillman:

Well I'm going to take my oldest (4) fishing Sunday morning, float fishing for the silvers on a local commercial. and then home in time to watch the grand prix! I save my serious fishing for the peace and quiet of weekdays, I'm planning on a trip to Yateley on Tuesday, I'm determined to catch a big crucian this year, so will be spending a day on the summer pit!

go on matt on the summer pit,phil smith had a biggie out there recently 4lb 9oz i believe!

i think you got away with it alan!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Tonight, Matthew, I dumped three gallons of bait into my local river, which has been in raging flood since Monday and is only now fining down. It has got to be my best bet of the big barbel I suspect lives there, but have never caught ( and nor has anyone else).

The bait I sumped comprised 70 per cent hemp, 20 per cent maple peas and 10 per cent maize, soaked and boiled on Monday/Tuesday then left somewhere warm to ferment since.

Tomorrow evening I will fish it into dark, with meat and corn over fresh hemp. I expect I will have chub crawling up the rod as usual, but you never know.

The maples, by the way, are part of a long-term strategy to catch the resident carp this autumn. I've been trickling them in for a few weeks, but will step it up in a month to a couple of gallons a day in the weeks leading up to actually fishing for them.

Fenboy

At present (Sat AM) I'm at work - Pah!

Then when I get home I'll have to sand down the plastering I did last night - Pah! Pah!

Then I'm thinking of sloping off to chuck some fluff up Wimbourne way into the evening.

Sun morn my cunning plan is to rise early & have a look at the Stour for Chub & Carp before I take my old gran out for lunch - Ahh!!

Then I'ts back home to watch the end of the GP before hitting a local lake for some general fishing into the dark (unless I go & chuck some feather's at the Mack's).

I do like a varied pastime! :)

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.