Ebay Madness!

robtherake

Phone

Yes they have to pay a commission on a sliding scale. If you go to e-bay and search for sellers fees you can see how much they charge

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be missing something because for the life of me, I can't figure out why any stickers would be worth £13 + £2.40 shipping unless they contained a substantial amount of gold or possibly silver you could resell.

wotnobivvy - the seller is also dodging his responsibilities + the proper fee schedule since he should be registered as a business seller rather than a private seller since buying or making items for resale is the Ebay/UK/EU criteria for classifying as a business seller.

note to phone: That's not a US rule - it only applies to the EU countries

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Imagine waking up with a banging hangover and realising yours was the winning bid... ouch :D

Tell me about any e-bayer who hasn't done that. Perhaps not on this scale though.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Tell me about any e-bayer who hasn't done that. Perhaps not on this scale though.

Not me, bud. I'm the effing basset who snipes your bargain five seconds from the end :icecream:

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Yeah I speak from experience...!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Does anyone really believe that the winning bidder is actually going to pay?

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

It's a non event seller will not pay that. But looking at the bid history it was not just a one off but several silly high bids.

I 'won' a hedge trimmer described 'As New' it wasn't and had a hard life, plus the seller couldn't start it. The deal was cash on collection, I declined despite the seller saying I was legally bound....I told him to behave the unit was not As New and it was faulty, I contacted ebay and the transaction was cancelled.

I did buy a real bargain for nearly half the price that was almost new and is a dream to use.

Legally bound my A$$. :bleh:

I know.. People need to remember you can out bid but its still in your hands to actually pay..

Hi and welcome to AN, Mattzy.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."