I'm getting Nervous Now.......

Paul_D

Going to have the 'snip' on Friday and to say I'm not looking forward to it is an understatement. Why did I let her talk me into this..?? :confused:

Paul

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong reason for having it done anyway Paul.

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.

I suspect you will be right on that Spangles.

Paul

at least you can use it as a bribe to go fishing more.

richard

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail

Paul_D:

Going to have the 'snip' on Friday and to say I'm not looking forward to it is an understatement. Why did I let her talk me into this..?? :confused:

You could always emmigrate to France. Vasectomy is illegal in France.

[ 16. July 2003, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: corydoras ]

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You boys aren't very nice to each other are you?

Where's all the support from chaps who have had this teeny weeny procedure and reaped the benefit?

However, my brother-in-law did regret riding his motorbike home afterwards!

Help me unhook these, please.

little onions:

You boys aren't very nice to each other are you?

Where's all the support from chaps who have had this teeny weeny procedure and reaped the benefit?

However, my brother-in-law did regret riding his motorbike home afterwards!

If one searcheth for sympathy one will find it in the dictionary betwixt sh!t and syphilis.

Was it a chopper?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

:D

Paul

Nothing to it. Had mine many years ago and haven't regretted it for a moment.

I do still wish I knew what drug they gave me before doing the procedure under local anesthetic though. I felt normal or at least thought I did. Then a lovely young lady came in to shave my parts before the operation and I didn't react at all - not physcally and not mentally. That's when I knew for sure I was drugged. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

That'll be the drug commonly called 'frozen with fear'! :D

For what it's worth, most chaps I've spoken to about vasectomy haven't regretted having it done - quite the opposite, and although they love to tell lavishly embellished stories about swellings (can that be a bad thing?), and discolouration (variety is the spice of life),they grudgingly admit that it's not painful. And I'm certain the missus will be eternally grateful.

Help me unhook these, please.