AnglersNet get-together?

*Ant*

me too - keen as mustard :cool:

And I will also assist in anyway possible, if required :)

[ 13. August 2003, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: awaaar ]

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in!

And by the way -

If Billing Aquadrome was to be a consideration i may be able to help.

I am a Property Manager in Northampton, associated with / to a Chartered Surveyor, who just happens to have as his clients......

You guessed it! AND, being the home of Carlesburg UK, and seeing as they are SO publicly minded, some sort of sponsorship may be possible (of a drinks supplied variety). Whilst I may struggle to give much time to the cause, i would certainly do my bit, even if it is just names a phone numbers etc... Yeah, bring it on.

Might I tastefully suggest we skip the strippers though, and kilts!!!!

aanthony:

Elton

Maybe the response to this thread would make it unviable anyway. Shame, it would be an event I would relish attending. :(

Did you mean the lack of response?

Depending on the following I am up for it. Health, wealth, Nursejudy, little onions/feathers, being able to borrow a fishing :P rod, the dates etc.

The biggest meeting of AN folk was (I think) at Yately for Macmillan, there are pics about on AN somewhere.

As for Carlsberg, well Tubour gave us a couple of cases for the event. As I don't drink beer maybe Nick in the north could get some REAL whiskey to add to the home brew wine that I would be happy to take over, the last lot went down a treat.

Elton, you can't do every thing, how about dumping the word association thread and give this topic its own spot? Let the lads and lassies set this one up and if you can, turn up with the family for a day :)

The only thing I will not sacrafice is my time doing some real fishing with Davy

Anthony, take your time mate we are a bit slow at times but the word gets around

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Hi all

hey aanthony promo girls sound good :D

but seriously its a good idea this get together il keep my eyes on this spot :D

and im sure nurse judy cannot wait to meet chesters :D:D or as they used to call him in his tech job at the uni(fat bloke) :D

sorry chesters :D

billy

billy5000:

hey aanthony promo girls sound good

In wet Angler's Net T-Shirts?

Perhaps Spasor could persuade the barmaid in the Sailors' Return on Weymouth Quay to come along. Talk about defying gravity!!!

[ 14. August 2003, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

up for it... though it all depends on dates and cost to travel down and stay :rolleyes: but definately interested

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Orca:

up for it... though it all depends on dates and cost to travel down and stay :rolleyes: but definately interested

That would be me told then :rolleyes:

looks like I'm up for it too

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"