Free spaces 14th July

spasor

I`ve offered free spaces before, and fished the boat myself.

Monday 14th July, Weymouth, FlamerII. Fishing reef and banks.

The skipper has 6 places left. As I`m on holiday I`ve told Colin Penny I`ll fill the boat at my own expense. Otherwise I`ll just go fishing on my own!!!

Mail me asp.

Paul Compton.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Roper:

[QB] Little Onions and Little feathers, here's your chance. Mr Onions might be interested.

I doubt you'll need any of your own tackle.

----------------------------------

What a fantastic offer Jim, :D one paul and I would love to accept, all depends thou on the house move. I wont know for a day or two when were likely to sign contracts. If we can make it we will, thou obviously if others come along first then I'll try not to cry :(

What a great offer! Sadly Mr. Onions and I will have to go to work that day. Hope Mr and Mrs Feathers can make it, I'll try and remember that jealousy is not part of the Good Witches Creed,

won't be easy though.

Help me unhook these, please.

I've been scheming all morning re throwing a sickie.

If I can get someone to drop my youngest at school, collect her and my grandson from school, I could sneak my gear down to Mr. Onion's house on the Sunday night (under cover of darkness - not easy - full moon).

So it's not entirely impossible. The reason I'd have to sneak about on Sun. night is that my workplace is directly opposite my house.

Need a Potteresque invisibility cloak.

Will work on it!

Help me unhook these, please.

little onions:

I've been scheming all morning re throwing a sickie.

I used to hate telling everyone what a great weekend I have planned only to phone in sick on the Sunday/Monday (early) to say that I had gastro entestinal right us and could not travel

Alan(nl) :cool:

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Paul,

Im still working on my paul (mr feathers) as Monday is his busiest day, I also need to work on Mr & Mrs Onions as I dont fancy the backlash of a jealous broomstick

Nice of you to offer the seats :D and if the seats go in the meantime I hope you have a good successfull trip :)