Problems with the site?

*Ant*

Elton:

Email across the world has doubled in the past two days, due to a couple of worms and routeing is out left, right and centre.

As far as the server goes, I now have a new account and am moving all my sites to a new ISP one by one - :D

Tight lines,

I have had problems connecting this evening as well but just left it for a while and got through.

Elton, I feel sorry for you, you have so many sites running you must be so much more vunerable to germs, worms, hick ups viruses etc. Hang in there mate.

Sonja is dead chuffed that I spent time with her tonight instead of with you lot :D

Nite

Alan(nl)

Elton

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmmmmmmm pity the poster before Norrie didn't think of that one Alan :D:P:D

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Newt, did what you said but still having problems. Weirdly I can access all AN pages apart from the forums. Any other ideas?

All

Don't know how long i'll be able to post on the site, so may go missing for a while.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

I've had some weird problems(just with AN) for the last couple of evenings.

I'm sometimes getting the DNS thing ,and sometimes a gateway timeout,but that can be after only a couple of seconds,and also sometimes I can access the forum but can't open the topics(gateway timeout again)

ajp:

I've had some weird problems(just with AN) for the last couple of evenings.

I'm sometimes getting the DNS thing ,and sometimes a gateway timeout,but that can be after only a couple of seconds,and also sometimes I can access the forum but can't open the topics(gateway timeout again)

It seems to be up and down like a whores draws, give it time, Elton will sort it.

Alan

There are a few issues here, but:

On another site on the same server, *all* AOL users had problems.

ADSL is shot in the UK right now, due to the sobig.F worm.

Some of the other DNS problems may be down to me moving the primary address (rally-driver.com) from my 'current' dedicated server.

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton:

There are a few issues here, but:

On another site on the same server, *all* AOL users had problems.

ADSL is shot in the UK right now, due to the sobig.F worm.

Some of the other DNS problems may be down to me moving the primary address (rally-driver.com) from my 'current' dedicated server.

Elton