Chubbing

Anderoo

That would be interesting Brian. I've been on about trying it for years now but just never got round to it.

I've not tried it either Ian, but it should work as some of my mates used to do it on a deep inside peg with their poles and got good chub bags.

Have a good trip Dave.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

I've not tried it either Ian, but it should work as some of my mates used to do it on a deep inside peg with their poles and got good chub bags.

Have a good trip Dave.

I reckon it would work best if you had been feeding the swim for a while before dark, same as you had ben doing. I suppose you could alway flip over to the ledger of it didn't work.

I reckon it would work best if you had been feeding the swim for a while before dark, same as you had ben doing. I suppose you could alway flip over to the ledger of it didn't work.

Yep or net it, chuck a stick of dynamite in, ......... :)

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

I've mnaged to get tomorrow afternoon off work and am being brave - going to the rock hard stretch where so far I've had 2 chub in 3 years!

I think I have a much better idea of how to fish it now. Conditions are still very good, so fingers crosssed for chub number 3 :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Anderoo best of luck sir though with your track record doubt you will need it ,be warned though come on here with a fished three hours had a seven and 2 highs 6s and I could go off you :giveup: .

You will be as bad as that bloke Plumb with his perch exploits....got to noble his car :spiteful:

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Thanks Steve, I think that's a bit much to hope for though! I'd be happy with a bite to be honest, I do like a challenge but everyone needs a little result now and then. I've made up the last of the boilie paste so I think I will split the afternoon, try the hard stretch with bread and if it feels all wrong try an easier stretch with paste. This really is its last chance...!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

At the river now, just baited 6 swims and am waiting for things to settle before having the first cast. Conditions perfect, river perfect, weather perfect - there MUST be chub here, surely!

At the river now, just baited 6 swims and am waiting for things to settle before having the first cast. Conditions perfect, river perfect, weather perfect - there MUST be chub here, surely!

Righto enough suspense already what happened?? here is hoping you had one

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: