image stitching software

chesters1

In Photoshop you can do it easily chesters, If you cant figure or still unsuccesful give me a shout and I will do it for you.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

i unfortunatly havent photoshop only psp7 Huge_Vitae :( most of the software i have tried from before this post and greatfully suggested above seems to want to automatically convert to a panorama ,unfortunatly none seem to work and get confused by the angles of the groins in my pictures (pictures of beach at low water) all i really need is a way of putting all the pics on the screen at once in a transparent mode so i can manually match them up ,click to "stick" the first 2 pics together and then add the next one etc ,maybe i should rename my post to image processing rather than "stitching" :( but thanks to all the suggestions above :)

the link to the panorama factory is one i have already tried but due to the shape of the apron i was standing on the pictures are in fact curved rather than a straight row of identical pics this software needs

[ 12. April 2005, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How big are the images Chesters, I only have dial up (for another 2 months) if they are smallish, you can send them to me one at a time, if large maybee you could burn them to a CD.

It's just a matter of making multiple opaque layers in photoshop.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

all were taken at 12MP ,unfortunatly if you dont know what the beach looked like you would find it impossible to reconstruct them (its quite hard to do it when you do :D ) as they only just overlap all depends on the angle of the groins to reconstruct them and the groins are at angles to the beach rather than straight out and also due to the angle of the thing i was standing on rather than a straight line of images it would be a straight line for 50% then off at an angle for the rest,i may have to print each one out then cut them up and assemble them before rescanning them ,back to the old ways :D but thanks for your kind offer ,dave

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Easy enough Chesters.

Save the images from left to right as jpeg1 jpeg2 etc etc.

thatway I have a reference and can piece them together. If it don't work what have you lost?

thanks ,you have one in return

In photo shop and PSP you can use layers, set the size you want then the transparency lock all layers bar the two you want to join, then select bring to front the image you want ontop, and cary on like that.

nice and east in photo shop.

hope this helps. you have pm

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道