Where Do You Buy?

Elton

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Ive just taken charge of my shiny new Cobra Fish&Dive bought from the sole UK importer Avon Leisure in Salsbury,Wilts look up Cobra Kayaks and speak to Keith Harris hes the man, great to deal with, Rob.

Hi Rubberdob,

Have you bought the new Fish'n'Dive-XF because it looks really nice, would like to see some pictures when you get her kitted out.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Hi Starvin, not sure what the XF model is, but this yak is VERY stable. Im 5.10 and 17st and it copes beautifully very easy to pad, now the fun starts, what kit and extras will I fit. Will post photos when finished,

Rub.

• 2 weeks later...

I BOUGHT MY P13 FROM BEN AT DIVA AND FOUND THEM VERY HELPFUL THEY EVEN KITTED ME OUT WITH ALL THE SAFETY GEAR AT THE SAME TIME THEY LOOKED AFTER ME VERY WELL . THEY HAVE A SMALL INSHORE FLARE PACK AT THE MOMENT FOR ABOUT £21.00 GREAT VALUE .THEY HAVE GOT A GREAT SELECTION OF WET SUITS AS WELL .AS I HAVE ALREADY SAID THEY TOOK A GREAT DEAL OF TIME TO EXPLAIN THE SAFETY GEAR WHICH IS A BIG PLUS TO A NEWBEE LIKE ME .I TRAVELED 130 MILES TO BUY FROM THEM BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH THE TIME AND I WILL GO BACK AGAIN SOON (AND JUST IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING I DONT WORK FOR THEM )I JUST FOUND THEM ON THE NET ONE NIGHT .

Thanks for the plug Zebra, I'll pass on your message to Ben. Don't forget you can always order online, rather than driving all that way to the shop.

Starvinmarvin, I've put a link to your Anglers Afloat site from our Angler Edition page on the Deva Direct site. hope that's OK with you.

Regards

Ian.

HELLO IAN

I WOULD RATHER DRIVE DOWN .I BELIVE YOU DO A MEAN CUP OF TEA.AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH ANYWAY .I SPOKE TO BEN LAST WEEK ABOUT VHF HANDHELDS HE SAID HE HAD AN 89.00 ONE WHAT MODEL AND MAKE IS IT IAN I HAD A LOOK ON THE SITE AND COULD NOT FIND IT .I WILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK HOPEFULLY ANYWAY BEN IS GETTING ME SOME BITS AND PIECES NEEDED FOR MY KAYAK .

TERRY

• 2 weeks later...

Yakity I reckon you could have a nice little business customising kayaks for fisherman.

For example I'm getting to kayaking to go fishing I need someone to explain which is the best yak for my size and usage then fit it out with the stuff I think I need, anchor, flyrod holder, paddle clips, fishfinder etc. I want to go fishing now, not spend the coming year wasting money on stuff I thought I needed or drilling holes in my new yak.

Have an arrangement with a OK dealer then charge retail for the base kayak and make margin on the labour and bits.

Makes sense to me?

JRT