GRAYLING BASH...TIMSBURY MANOR...NOV 12th

argyll

I'm bringing a cooker, frying pan, oil and utensils etc. If anyone wants to bring some bacon and bread, I'm sure I can spare some gas.

I'm also bringing a few chestnuts for roasting later.

I shall have mine too plus a red hot kettle. I'll have some hot mulled wine Dunk if you have enough chestnuts to go around. Nice way to fiinsh the day.

I can also bring some songsheets if someone wants to sing some carols :lol::lol::lol:

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest sandpipper

argyll its just crossed my mind that all you guys are going to be leaving all your fishing tackle in your cars over night it strikes me as not a good thing to do, so if anybody wants too they can come here and drop off there prized goodies in my lock up that is as safe as can be Double locked better that on show in your car and ill be here all night if im not working and open up for all in the morning.tony

I have been looking forward to this trip since Argyll organised it, love the Test. Unfortunately

I am not well at the minute, but still insist on coming down as long as I am feeling better,

which I hope I will be. I feel better than I did Monday so things are looking up.

Not only that my mate is aslo looking forward to it and I do not want to let him down, as I

said I would drive. Hope to see you all Saturday, besides really want to Elton put his first

cast into a tree ;)

Paul

I have been looking forward to this trip since Argyll organised it, love the Test. Unfortunately

I am not well at the minute, but still insist on coming down as long as I am feeling better,

which I hope I will be. I feel better than I did Monday so things are looking up.

Not only that my mate is aslo looking forward to it and I do not want to let him down, as I

said I would drive. Hope to see you all Saturday, besides really want to Elton put his first

cast into a tree ;)

You better turn up - I've been waiting all week for my bacon butty!!!!!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

If I can make it, I surely will and have every intention of being there. Things are improving day by day so come Saurday I should be fine (fingers crossed) I don't get the oppurtunity to fish for Gryaling as much as I would like, so any oppurtunity is a good one.

Elton, which tree or trees are you holding the casting lessons at? :D

Paul

Guest Ferret1959
You better turn up - I've been waiting all week for my bacon butty!!!!!

Elton, you can have some of my grub.:):):)

Seph, shall I bring the chest waders so Elton can get his floats back?:D