GRAYLING BASH...TIMSBURY MANOR...NOV 12th

argyll

Hope not Ant, Timsbury have just agreed to throw some old supermarket trollies into the river, just to make you feel more at home on the day. Hope you make it mate.

I've gotta come now, just so I can chuck you in!

:lol:;)

Still got my fingers crossed, just got to try and work around some problems.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not long to go now, getting my tackle sorted out.

Im staying at the Travel Inn in eastleigh on friday night it has a brewer fayre next door so will have a few drinks on Friday night.

Anyone else going to be about?

Travel Inn

£30 room at Travel Inn

I'm back is fishing like riding a bike? you never forget how?

Just to let anyone who wants know!! I am travelling down from Halifax day before. I have a bed for the night in Gosport but can drop anyone at Eastleigh etc. if required!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Fishing starts at 8.00am and back in the carpark by 5.00pm please.

ASDA at Chandler Ford have a decent restaurant for breakfast, suggest those that want a bite to eat meet there at 7.00am. You can also grab some last minute food shopping as well. Directions below.

Otherwise I'll see you all at Timsbury.

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=&rls=G...wstate1=form:to

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Just phoned ASDA at Chandlers Ford, seems their restaurant is out of commission this week. Might be open from Friday ..might not be. Rather than chance it, does anyone have any alternative suggestions ? Anything but the M3 stop at Winchester please.

Not long to go now, getting my tackle sorted out.

Im staying at the Travel Inn in eastleigh on friday night it has a brewer fayre next door so will have a few drinks on Friday night.

Anyone else going to be about?

Travel Inn

£30 room at Travel Inn

Sue and I are at the Travelodge in Eastleigh on Friday night, next to the Harvester apparently, PM me and I will send you my Mobile no so we could meet up for a pint.

Anybody seen the weather FX for the weekend?

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Sue and I are at the Travelodge in Eastleigh on Friday night, next to the Harvester apparently, PM me and I will send you my Mobile no so we could meet up for a pint.

Anybody seen the weather FX for the weekend?

Tony

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayfor...de=Romsey&day=4