Religion and paedophiles...It's even in my home town!

Dave H

Recently i have found that the local father or priest or whatever he is has been suspended due to allegation of sexual abuse. I don’t know the details yet but i find it sickening that time and time again that these monsters get away with it. They feed on the vulnerable and sick like parasites. St beads in the news recently where dozens of boys being raped with one guy being raped several times in the same night.

Religion in itself is an illness and it sickens me i had a paedophile right on my doorstep...

I can't wait to see one of these weirdo witnesses at my door again...

Edited by Dave H

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

I can't wait to see one of these weirdo witnesses at my door again...

I love em and always invite them in for a cup of tea and hot cross bun.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Yeah me too that's why i can't wait. The hot cross bun is a good one i will have a crack at that one. They are always nice and pleasant but they never want to leave unless they can convert you . Nice lot but seriously flawed :crazy:

The Vatican recently anounced that the last pope had defrocked 400 priests in connection with child abuse claims.

There was no mention of even a single dossier beieng passed on to the police.

They are STILL in the business of protecting sexual predators who rape children.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I just can't for the life of me understand why people still except religeon. No matter what religeon. I have been all over the world and seen probably all religeons and everyone has death and destruction at it's core, of all of them the catholic church leaves the rest of them in it's wake. For centuries and even now they commit such crimes and 'STILL' people follow them and worship them even to the point of killing thousands and thousands in Africa when they can just say 'Condom'. if there was a Jesus and i don't know whether there was and don't care anyway but if there was he would be ashamed and i can't imagine him killing thousands , i thought he saved people by miracles .....?

He killed loaves and fishes!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

last time they came round my area I opened the door naked and said they would have to follow suit to come into my haven of tranquillity.

not had any round since :(

that was several years ago now.

considering their habits of sexual perversion and depravity I would have thought they would have jumped at the chance personally!

regardless...in my mind

the lot of 'em....

Edited by kirisute