SEA FISHING LICENCE

ray carper

But we have my dear boy, we have.

Its called the NFSA, and a bloody good job they are doing as well, keeping the lunatics at bay that is.

Bd.

Yeah, sure. I suppose the moon is made out of cheese too?

I don't think so.

You can get tablets you know.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone else think it's about time the sea fishing licence was passed by law.

No.

It will give little back to sea-anglers while tying them into a revenue stream for a toad with a very big mouth. That toad will evolve and evolve.

A lot of the "information" anglers are getting is coming from people the are either obsessed with a single species, or are greens that happen to fish. Just MO ;)

So sell this idea to me?!

I live in the Ne of Scotland, I shore fish the same marks i did 30 yrs ago, and i catch fish! I now kayak fish a fair bit and i catch lots of fish but still pretty much use the same old same jigging feathers/lures on the drift I ever did. I read the mags, read the forums, have picked up a couple of excellent ideas, but on the whole nought much has changed.

Exactly what is so good that I sign up for giving up my freedom to fish as i like for an ever changing contract with politicians and civil servants?

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

No.

It will give little back to sea-anglers while tying them into a revenue stream for a toad with a very big mouth. That toad will evolve and evolve.

A lot of the "information" anglers are getting is coming from people the are either obsessed with a single species, or are greens that happen to fish. Just MO ;)

I live in the Ne of Scotland, I shore fish the same marks i did 30 yrs ago, and i catch fish! I now kayak fish a fair bit and i catch lots of fish but still pretty much use the same old same jigging feathers/lures on the drift I ever did. I read the mags, read the forums, have picked up a couple of excellent ideas, but on the whole nought much has changed.

Exactly what is so good that I sign up for giving up my freedom to fish as i like for an ever changing contract with politicians and civil servants?

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Don't drink and drive.

Yeah, sure. I suppose the moon is made out of cheese too?

I don't think so.

You can get tablets you know.

Wow, great come back Steve.

Your supoose to take anti-acid tablets for an excess of bile, sounds like your just taking the acid tablets on their own.

No.

You are Alex Salmon and I claim my £5 recognition fee. :D :D :D

Wow, great come back Steve.

Did you think your post deserved better then?

I didn't.

Your supoose to take anti-acid tablets for an excess of bile, sounds like your just taking the acid tablets on their own.

Did you mean, "You're supposed to take anti-acid tablets for an excess of bile"? And, "Sounds like you're just taking the acid tablets on their own"?

Go and write one hundred lines; Not everyone has to agree with my views and support the NFSA. I've made it easy for you by showing you the correct spelling.

You are Alex Salmon and I claim my £5 recognition fee. :D :D :D

Going to the trouble of outing Jaffa on the forum is very sad behaviour. You must be a very sad individual. Did you do it because he doesn't agree with you either? Just how far will you go to try to make everyone follow your ideals? You wouldn't be too difficult to "out" if anyone could be bothered.

Don't drink and drive.

Did you think your post deserved better then?

I didn't.

Did you mean, "You're supposed to take anti-acid tablets for an excess of bile"? And, "Sounds like you're just taking the acid tablets on their own"?

Go and write one hundred lines; Not everyone has to agree with my views and support the NFSA. I've made it easy for you by showing you the correct spelling.

Going to the trouble of outing Jaffa on the forum is very sad behaviour. You must be a very sad individual. Did you do it because he doesn't agree with you either? Just how far will you go to try to make everyone follow your ideals? You wouldn't be too difficult to "out" if anyone could be bothered.

If your giving out teaching and spelling lessons Steve, there's a few on here who are much more in need than me, although that doesn't fit in with your argument, which is not very strong if you have to resort to insults. While your taking your acid tablets you may as well take some chill pills, you'll end up with chronic indegestion taking your self so seriously.

If Jaffa is Alex Salmond then that was one hell of a flukey guess, especially as I was not trying to 'out' anyone other than a tongue in cheek comment.

Jesus H. the reason no-one comes on the conservation board is because a few of you have your shreddies stuck up where the sun dont shine, lighten up man, go fishing or something!!!!

If you had taken time to read my original comment surely it must have struck you that it was tongue in cheek, of course I could have added a couple of smiley's but that would have been too obvious. Chill out Steve your beginning to sound paranoid.

There we are :D one just for you. Just so you know like.

Edited by bobdurauntti