Capital Punishment

toria

Tony, maybe if we allow naughty children to keep their limps so they can carry out hard labour instead then we would not have to *buy* rocks - Or is that me being soft again?

Well as long as it does not stop them being sent down the mines or up chimneys I have no objections, I don't want too much of the nanny state.

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they quite often are after killing someone else!!

Every Friday without fail, the really odd thing is the blood money reprieve, if family members of the victim take the money offered they are or the hook or should that be chopping block!!

Chop Chop Square is a place to be avoided on a Friday any white face spotted is given the VIP treatment of a front row seat!!

I used to enjoy it. With a bit of luck you could see a couple of decaps and a couple of hands getting the chop. Much better than going to the movies.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote