Center Pin

Guest Josh Iddon

And can you get different spools or will i have to change the line when ever i want to fish for somthing different eg from roach to carp?

Edited by josh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill probs use a fine diameter brain of about 15lb so that should cover al fishing.

And another question! How does the line spread its self evenly on a pin when ive seen them it dosent look like they have a spreader?

When legering with big feeders the line can get quite badly kinked by the end of a session where it's pulled through the tip and butt rings and so I always discard at least two rodlengths of line after a fishing trip, 50 yds will rapidly disappear at that rate and so I always put at least 100yds on my pins. Never had any probs. :)

We've had this discussion several times before. ;)

Okuma have just brought out anew pin, the okuma sheffield and it look's very smart.

I think they're about 120 notes, not cheap but worth considering.

Cheers

Tigger.