Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

No Phil, it needed a bit of tweaking from this....

SS856499.jpg

The shot straight from the camera was much better, but I accidentally saved this one whilst I was playing around with editing and overwrote the original!

With a bit of help from E7 and some help from a member of FP, I was able to save it.

Janet

PS. It's amazing the difference between using Flickr and Photobucket, isn't it? Although images are very sharp on my PC, there's a noticable difference once they're posted on the forum.

Edited by Janet

Nice Janet :) Two from Saturday St Georges church,Cullercoats

2-24.jpg

3-21.jpg

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Janet I just love that hedgehog shot. I am still over here in the Mull of Galloway at the moment and drove over to Port Logan last night to check on the sunset. As sunsets go it was a non event. This is as good as it got

3-23.jpg

Oh well there is always tonight :sun: Hope things are well with everyone on here,must try and get on more often :rolleyes:

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Janet I just love that hedgehog shot.

It's lovely, isn't it? I must stress though that it wasn't one of mine, so I can't take any credit for it! 'Twas a nice image though....

As for the sunset? If that's what you consider a non-event. I can't wait until something happens! Very dramatic. There are times when I really wish I was back in Scotland....

Have a great time, and I look forward to some more photo's....

must try and get on more often

Indeed, you must!

Janet

BoatingontheThames002.jpg

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: