20% Cut In Cod Quota Only 12days A Month

big_cod

Hello Stavey

is'nt he and hes mate the ones who got done for landing £2500 worth of illegal fish the other year?

Yes, the fish they got done for was the bycatch from quite a long period , to make the case DEFRA had to subpeana the CEFAS scientist who was monitoring the fishery at the time, they landed the fish instead of throwing it to the crabs and gulls. Crimminals they are not.

some sustainable fishermen they are, not

Oh yes they are, the Marine Stewardship says so and the same information used to prosicute them was used in the marine stewardship process.

The french commercials will get their turn in the future dont worry about that wurzel

I hope I live long enough to see that.

i have said it before wurzel and i will say it again i dont hate commercial fishermen just their po*y netts mate...........

are you sure, so if I came and shot long lines along your local beach every night you would not mind?

I fish to live and live to fish.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Stavey

is'nt he and hes mate the ones who got done for landing £2500 worth of illegal fish the other year?

Yes, the fish they got done for was the bycatch from quite a long period , to make the case DEFRA had to subpeana the CEFAS scientist who was monitoring the fishery at the time, they landed the fish instead of throwing it to the crabs and gulls. Crimminals they are not.

some sustainable fishermen they are, not

Oh yes they are, the Marine Stewardship says so and the same information used to prosicute them was used in the marine stewardship process.

The french commercials will get their turn in the future dont worry about that wurzel

I hope I live long enough to see that.

i have said it before wurzel and i will say it again i dont hate commercial fishermen just their po*y netts mate...........

are you sure, so if I came and shot long lines along your local beach every night you would not mind?

I cant be bothered to answer in a essay wurzel, so heres a short one the fishermen tried to hide under the ten metre ruling but it had been changed and they new it, so they broke rules and got done end of story.

The sustainable bit is bull*hit if there are fish there they will catch as much as they can and flog anyway they can regardless of stocks/laws etc, just like you matey.

Wether you live long enough to see changes in the eu fisheries etc well that depends how old you are does'nt it?

And if i had to choose between lines and netts along my beaches it would definitely have to be the lines......

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Hello Stavey

And if i had to choose between lines and netts along my beaches it would definitely have to be the lines......

But you still would not be able to fish, with your lines getting hung up on the long lines,

The sustainable bit is bull*hit if there are fish there they will catch as much as they can and flog anyway they can regardless of stocks/laws etc, just like you matey.

True, we don't get paid not to catch fish, in small boats there are to many lean times not to make the most of the good times.

But the marine stewardship don't come easily, I thought you were in favour of sustainable fishing.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Hello Stavey

But you still would not be able to fish, with your lines getting hung up on the long lines,

True, we don't get paid not to catch fish, in small boats there are to many lean times not to make the most of the good times.

But the marine stewardship don't come easily, I thought you were in favour of sustainable fishing.

I confess i dont no much about the this marine stewardship thingy but i suppose you can always arange a bent one like an mot for a car! i will read up on it, and will catch up tommorrow wurzel with my views i start at work at 4am enjoy your lie in im off to bed good night my commercial buddy.........

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly