don't know what to say

noah

I don't think it's you who should be getting sympathy, i think the poor dead womans family should be top of the list for that. Rather than feeling sorry for yourself think about those poor buggers and the hell they must be going through.

Tigger.

Hard words Tigger? He is thinking of them and he's upset because of what has happened, it wasnt his fault anymore than an innocent victim. If the family of the beareaved were to post I'm sure they would get a similar response. Unless you have been in a situation like this, and I havent, I dont think we can judge how someone is going to feel. Noah is a mate and friends are doing what they do best .... offering support.

Dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NickInTheNorth

I wish I had wise words to impart noah, but I don't. All I can say is keep reminding yourself of the simple truth.

It is not your fault.

Does not make it easy to cope with, but hopefully you can draw some strength from it.

Do talk about it. If there is no-one to talk to there in person then let rip on here.

As your other half is affected too it would be beneficial for both of you to open up and talk about your feelings. Hard to do, but very beneficial.

tigger, there's a time and a place for stupid comments, this isn't it.

:angry: How is that a stupid comment when someone is dead? My sympathy lies fully with the bereaved. I don't think having to answer a few questions and losing a nights sleep can compare to losing a loved one.

Jeepster i think your sympathies lie with the wrong person and your above post shows your stupidity.

Tigger.

Guest NickInTheNorth

Tigger, read noah's post again. He is not asking for sympath. His post is simply pointing out that he has a tough time to go through.

Unless you have been in the media spotlight do not underestimate what a nightmare it is to cope with. His sympathies are clearly with the dead woman and her family - despite there accusations at the scene.

I think he has put his message across well.

I am sure that all our sympathies are with the family of the deceased, but at times like this all parties need support and sympathy.

I think your comments are a little harsh, but each to his own.

noah,

I don't think that I can add any-thing to what the others have said, so do as they suggest mate and do your best not beat yourself up. I hope that every-ones kind words will help you through it.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Before this turns into a slanging match it seems that somebody is missing the point. The young lady in question, I have know for about 10 years. I have driven her to school on many occasions and watched her grow up and move onto collage.

Monday night she was the last persone left on the bus and we had a realy good chat as we went to her stop. She told me how her studying was going at collage and what she wanted to do when she left,how many kids she wanted and , well , you get the message.

I only came back on line as i was going to have a walk and i met the driver concerned. He was coming over to see me.

I don't think that he is of a stable mind at all and am extreamly concered for his welfare. All that he could do was appologize for being a murderer over and over again.

This made me think about allot of things, out of all of this I am a lucky one in a way.

I have lost a friend that i know will affect allot of other people more than me. I never loved her not like her parents and that must be a terable thing to happen. I have the deepest sympathy for the family.

The driver is working away from home and has a wife and young child back home. He does not know how to tell his family what has happened.

I have to deal with the press for about a week and then when the court case starts. The family of the young lady and the driver have to live with this for the rest of their lifes.

sympathies to all involved ,as people have said there is only so much you can do once the coach leaves it is in the hands of the driver ,I'm sure he never set out to hurt anyone and will have to live with it fault or not .take care big AL

british by birth ,english by the grace of god

Noah

I can see this is a very sad situation for you, and you have my sympathy. The real victims are the family of the deceased and the driver of the coach. If I can offer you some advice it would be to channel your energy if you can, to suport the driver of the coach and his family, unless of course their are circumstances that would make your support difficult. The family of the deceased will need time to grieve, and would possibly not wish to be contacted just yet, but your idea of flowers seem a good idea.

Now is the time for you to be strong, you have a position of responsibility within the company and people will be looking to you for direction.

Please keep talking I am sure it will help you.

Take care

Guest Brumagem Phil

Bar one, all remarks have been fully supportive as they should be......great little community this really is, be thankful you are part of it noah. :)